The Class Assignment

○Monday, Feb. 10th 8:35 AM○

》Jirou's pov《

"All right class, as you all know, this Friday is the 14th of February, also known as Valentine's Day. Midnight loves this holiday and decided to convince Nezu that it would be a 'great' idea to do Valentines themed stuff all week because that is more important then training or learning. So, I had to stay up all night re planning this week's lesson plan. Today you will be paired up and by Thursday night you should have told your crush you like them and asked them to the dance. You can do what ever, if you want to leave the school grounds, get permission from me first. Any questions?" Mr. Aizawa asks the class.

Iida's hand shoots straight into the air.

"Sir, what if we have no romantic interest in our peers? At our age we should not be focusing on relationships, we should be focused on our studies and training to one day become full fledged heroes," Iida states loudly.

"If you have no crush, well, too bad, I will fail you for this assignment. Any others?" Mr. Aizawa says. Mineta raises his hand with an extremely perverted look on his face.

"No more? All right, I will start telling you your partners. You and your partner will come up with a way to ask our your crushes.
•Aoyama and Todoroki
•Ashido and Ojiro
•Asui and Koda
•Iida and Mineta
•Uraraka and Jirou
•Kaminari and Bakugou
•Kirishima and Satou
•Shouji and Tokoyami
•Sero and Hagakure
•Midoriya and Yaoyorozu
Good luck. If you need me, I will be asleep, don't disturb me," Mr. Aizawa says as he pulls his sleeping bag out of nowhere and disappearing into his cocoon, pursumably to sleep.

Everyone begins to find their partners to start planning or to chat about the assignment. Uraraka bounces over and steals Sero's seat, sitting down behind me.

"So who's you crush?" I say casually hoping that it would distract her from asking me about who I like.

"Uh, um. N-no one!" She half shouts as she turns beet red. I give her a look as if saying, yeah right.

"Um, ok. I do like someone but if you don't mind I kinda don't want to tell you where others could possibly hear. I'll tell you back in the dorms," Uraraka says nervously.

"WAIT WHAT! YOU LI-" Denki shouts but is cut off by Bakugou covering his mouth and almost tackling him to the ground. I quietly snap a picture of the scene laughing quietly at Bakugou for getting Kaminari as his partner. Granted they were friends to an extent, Bakugou puts up with him.

"Bakugou no violence. I forgot to tell you all something. The person you confess to has to know you like them, you can't leave a note in there locker from anonymous," Mr. Aizawa states before he disappears back into his sleeping bag.

"So Jirou, whose your crush?" Uraraka asks trying to change the subject. I feel my face get hot and turn red.

"So, who do you like? They must be a very attractive blonde that you know," Denki says with a flirty tone, having escaped from a very angry Bakugou's grasp. I can feel myself go so red, if it was possible for blush to be 3D, it would be.

The lunch bell rings and I grab my bag and run out of the class faster than Iida could ever go. I head up the roof, I found out at the end of 1st year that we are allowed to go up there but apparently no one really knows about it so I go there to have a quiet free period during lunch.

I breathe and look out at the grounds. I watch Bakugou drag Denki out of the school and towards the dorms. He looks up and I duck out of sight. Did he see me?

》Denki's pov《

Bakugou is dragging back to the dorms to plan something having to do with his crush. And I mean he is literally dragging me. He's pulling me by my blazer coller, I stopped walking a while ago because he is just too fast to keep up with when you have to walk backwards. I sigh and look up at the school building.

The silhouette of a girl is standing on the school roof, looking down at me. The sun is behind her causing me to squint and cover my eyes. I blink and look again but the girl is gone. Was there really a girl up there or did I just imagine it?

Was this a sign?!