The Last Masen

Alice had been watching for Victoria after they had chased her onto the Rez

Alice had been watching for Victoria after they had chased her onto the Rez. that they couldn't cross. Katie was worried after hearing Emmett crossed the treaty line. Katie told Emmett she was going to see how Jacob was doing after Bella's disappearance.

"Hey." Jacob turned to see Katie.

"Katie! Where have you been?" He said as he walked over to her.

"Busy planning the wedding." Katie said. Jacob looked sadden, but knew her heart belonged to Emmett, but he had already decided to see if he actually felt for the blonde.

"That must be stressful."

"It is, but worth it is I get to be with the one I love." Katie responded. "How are you after Bella?"

"I'm trying to understand why she just left like she did. Charlie is hurting, her mother is down here hurting with Charlie."

"I may have not been close to Bella, but she didn't deserve to get kidnapped." Katie said.

"It's not your fault Katie." Jacob said as he kissed her making her move real quick in shock and punched him.

"Jacob! You know your my best friend! Why did you kiss me?" She asked.

"I was trying to see if I had feelings for you, but now I know we are just basically like siblings." Jacob said. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, but you better hope Emmett doesn't kill you." Katie said as she climbed in her car and started it, just for it to not start. "Shit!"

"Need a ride."

"Please."
~~~
When they arrived at her house, Katie noticed the door was opened. "Can you stay here?" She asked Jacob.

"Yeah." He replied, but smelt vampire. He knew something wasn't right. The five Cullens showed up at the time Katie went in. Before Edward could say anything a scream was heard.

"NO!" Emmett was the first to goin and see his mate on the floor holding her mother. Katie than realized her dad was missing and ran to the kitchen to see him dead also. "Daddy!"

"Katie!" Emmett called for and ran to the kitchen to see her doing the same as she did with her mother. "Baby, the police are on their way. Let's go wait outside." Emmett said as he picked up a crying Katie.
~~~
Once they got outside, Edward saw the state of his cousin and knew. Jacob looked at them. "There was a vampire here."

Alice looked at Jacob shocked. "I didn't see this." They looked at Katie who was more heart broken than ever. Emmett hugged Katie as she tried to calm down. "Who would do this?"

"Someone that holds a grudge against Katie." Emmett looked up as did Katie.the Cullens knew who did this and finally found that person.

"Bella Swan." Was all they said.

"I'll let the pack know to watch for her and the red head." Katie nodded at her friend as he left. Emmett hugged her tightly.

"Let's get you home."