Who Are You?

You hear your alarm clock as you open your eyes to the bright light sky. You remember there is a Field Trip at School today so you get ready and put on your school uniform.

Your Class has been talking about the man called The Black Swan who danced like no body had ever before in the Town in History. But he stopped when the love of his life died on his arms. They say he still lives in a dark cave and a dark demon ate his sorrow and pain and made him become one as well.

You didn't believe that he was still alive but what do you know? You get your backpack and run to the bus and sit down and you take out your air pods and listen to music.

When you arrive to school, You go to your locker and take out your History Book. You walk into your History class and a paperball was thrown at you.

"Oh My Gosh I'm so sorry that wasn't meant for you!", A girl runs up to you and picks up her paperball and bows to you for apologie.

"Uh it's fine.... You're Forgiven...", You say as you look at her.

"I'm sorry that boy keeps on bothering me but that's not an excuse! Hi I'm Sara! Park Sara! I'm new to this town!", She says as she pulls her hand out for a handshake.

You gladly accept her handshake until your teacher told the class to follow her to the bus.

The Bus was a pretty loud ride to get the History Museum. You and Sara talked about the Black Swan and the School.

"I think the Black Swan is Soo Hot!!~ Look at His Photo!!~", Sara says as she shows you the photo.

"Uhh... He's alright-"
"ALRIGHT!? JEWEL WAS SO LUCKY TO HAVE THIS MAN! AND THE WAY HE DANCED!?", Sara says until she started to randomly fangirls over a History Dude.

When you and your Class arrive to the Museum, You look around to see the Pamphlet and where it shows the History of the Town.

"Hi Guys! My name is Jessica! And Today I am going to show the History of this town!~ The rules are to not touch anything!! This History is very Ancient in our Town!~"

The Class had expressions of Happy and faces that they didn't care. You walk with Sara as you guys explore the History of the Town.

(...)

You guys finally reach the place you were hoping to see The Black Swan. As you observe the dark room, you see stuff that he used to have. But they were all sealed in a glass box. As you look up... You see him. A man kneeled down having his arms open staring down. He looked the same nothing changed at all.

"Uhm Excuse me? Why does he has his arms open?", You say to the Tour Guide.

"When Jewel passed away her body was getting... You know... So we had to get her off of him....", She says looking down.

You stare back at him and just for a few moments.... You see a tear falling out of his eye.

"Okay! Now let's continue on this Tour!~", The Tour Guide says as the class continued to there next section.

You stare at him... Putting your hand on the glass....

"Who are You?"

TBC!!💜✌️