Stalker Troubles

~Zane's POV~

Lately the whole stalker thing seems to be getting worse, so bad that I don't even feel safe in my own home let alone in the outside world.

I can't even masturbate anymore without getting a call from this guy saying he can see me, it's really starting to scare me but no matter how much I search I can never find any kind of camera of any sort. I've turned the whole house upside down at this point.

I've only gone outside whenever someone was with me, wither it's Garroth, Aphmau, or hell even Gene I just don't wanna go out on my own and risk getting kidnapped by whoever is stalking me.

I've trying blocking their number so many times but they always seem to find a way to contact me and it's terrifying, I really just wanted to stay in today and sleep.

"Zane? Zane are you alright?" Garroth's voice comes through my bedroom door "You won't even come out of your room anymore, I'm worried about you" Garroth's sad voice says through the door.

"Hold on, I'm coming out" I tell him, loud enough for him to hear.

I get up off my bed and grab some clothes out of my drawer and slip them on

I then go to my vanity and quickly brush my hair, not bothering to style it this time but I go put on some makeup

I then go to my vanity and quickly brush my hair, not bothering to style it this time but I go put on some makeup. A little blush, some clear gloss, mascara, and smoky eye shadow. My nails are already painted fully black along with my toe nails and around my neck I put one of my favorite chokers.

No socks or shoes because there is no why I'm planning to leave to house today, but the whole time while I was changing I of course felt like someone was watching me

No socks or shoes because there is no why I'm planning to leave to house today, but the whole time while I was changing I of course felt like someone was watching me. This made my ears press against my head in discomfort, I try my best to ignore it and exit my room.

"Yes Garroth?" I ask while walking down the stairs

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay, I don't want you stuck in your room all day... like you used to be" Garroth mumbled the last part but I heard him clearly.

"Garroth I'm not gonna hide myself inside room anymore, it's just my whole stalker thing feels like it's getting worse" I explain to him while rubbing my arm. Garroth comes over and hugs me, I let him do so.

"I know but you'll always have me to protect you! You know that right?" Garroth says with a confident voice

"I know, I wish I was as optimistic as you" I sigh and pat my big brother's back, he lets go of me

"How about we go out for cupcakes? I'll the others so you feel safe!" Garroth suggests, to be honest a cupcake is exactly what I need right now to lift my spirits.

"You know what... yeah, that sounds great" I respond and he smiles "I'll just go put some shoes on" I tell him and walk back upstairs to my room where I slip on some checkered thigh highs and my black converses.

Once that's done I walk back downstairs, seeing Garroth with his car keys and talking on his phone.

"Okay! See you guys there!" Garroth hands up then turns to me "They're gonna meet us there" he tells me and I nod

~X~

"Hey guys!" Garroth greets

"Hey" I greet

"What took you guys so long?" Dante asks, probably wanting his cupcake already. I don't blame him.

"Sorry, traffic picked up suddenly while we were no the road" Garroth explains while we take a seat with everyone, I sit next to Travis and he secretly puts a hand onto my thigh but I let him.

"Wow Zane, sexy as ever~" Gene purrs to me from across the table, I roll my eyes playfully and chuckle

"Not looking to bad yourself~" I tell him in the same tone

"Zane!" Garroth scolds me for edge the number one delinquent on

"What?" I ask like I don't know why he's upset and everyone laughs, suddenly my phone goes off.

"Who's that Zane?" Aphmau asks, I show her my phone

"It says unknown number" I tell her shrugging, but I had a pretty good idea about who it was. Still I unlock my phone and see that this person had sent me a text, I check it and instantly freeze.

Everyone seemed to notice because they're all now looking at me worried

"What is it baby brother?" Garroth asks, I hand him my phone. To shocked to speak.

He looks at it and freezes also.

"What? What is it?" Aaron asks, I put my head onto the table and Travis moves his hand from my thigh to my back, trying to comfort me.

"It's a picture... of Zane... from when we sat down..." Garroth answers, everyone gasps. He lets everyone see the picture.

"The stalker is in the cafe with us?!?!" Laurence whisper yells, looking around for anyone shady looking.

I was terrified by this point and everyone could tell.

"Maybe we should take the cupcakes to go" Balto suggests

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea" Zenix agrees

"We could go to my house!" Aphmau suggests quickly and they all nod, I didn't care I just wanted to get of public.

"I'll get the waiter" Aaron says and gets up, walking to the front counter

I didn't want to look up, I was scared that if I look up I'll make eye contact with my stalker and I didn't want do that. I don't wanna know who it is, I don't wanna see there face.

"Hey Zane it's gonna be okay, no one's gonna hurt you" Garroth reassures me, the others nod

"Yeah, we'll keep you safe!" Travis says while doing his usual goofy smile, I try to stay positive but knowing my stalker is not far away from me I couldn't. I just wanna go home, I wanna go home and hide.