Aaron takes aim

girls-bullet
You suggested the theme for this chapter so thank u

Sorry it wouldn't update I had trouble getting it up

Katelyn POV ( didn't see that comin did ya

Zane's been chill lately I love this 'new ' him me and him haven't argued once since. Currently me, Lucinda, kawaii~chan, aphmau, Aaron, Zane were sitting in aphmau's living room talking and sitting on our phones.

" iiiimmmmm booorrreeedddd!" Lucinda groans flipping upside down trying to copy Zane's sitting position.

" same " aphmau said giggling as lucinda fell.

" wanna go to the mall ?" I suggested looking at everyone , Almost everyone agrees besides the only males in the room .

" nope I'm good " Zane says quickly flipping upright .

" yeah same....." Aaron agrees not looking up from his phone or moving .

" oh come on please " aph begs her lover and best friend .

" mmmmmm" Zane hums In Response.

" your stalker won't get you I'll knock someone out, lucinda always has potions , and Aaron can come too " I spoke quickly trying to convince him. Aaron glances up at me from his phone arching his brow as to say excuse me.

" babe pppllleeaassseee I'll feel safer too" his girlfriend begs leaning over him .

" fine but only if Zane goes " he says looking at the ro meave for an answer .

"Fine I'll go .... but I'm not driving " Zane said rolling his eye playfully .

" yay!" Kawaii chan squeals. This is gonna be fun

~ le skip to the mall~

Aaron POV

All the girls had 3 or 4 bags handing from each arm , even Zane!

" see it isn't that bad huh? " Katelyn cooed nudging us .

" fine your rig- " Zane got caught off by a Yip coming from no one other than him.

" well well we'll look at this sexy thing~ " some man cooed sliding Zane's bags off his wrist pushing him up against a wall. I growl going to walk up but another man shoved me back kicking me, his other man tugs at Zane's hair.

" get off of me !" Zane growls shoving him back but his other man grips his ass pinning his arms above his head. He starts struggling harder but Katelyn rips him off by his hair throwing him into the ground. Lucinda pulls out a potion as i knock out the guy that kicks me , she splashed the other two and they turn into cats . They ran off leaving their friend on the floor , Zane walks over .

" are you okay!" Aphmau says  hugging us both .

" yeah " we said In unison.

Zane " why don't y'all go get food so I can wash up " he said trying to fix his hair.

" I'll go with ...." I said wanting to make sure no one else tried to attack him.

" k don't be to long guys" aphmau says running off with her squad. We walked to the guys bathroom once we were in there I couldn't resist and pin him to the wall.

" a-Aaron what are you doing?!" He was shaking a-little .

" shhhhh it's okay~ " I hushed him pressing my lips to his. He simply stood there for a few seconds but slowly kisses back wrapping his arms around my neck and mine snakes around his waist. After a minute or two we pulled away for air before reconnecting this time my tongue in his mouth, I pushed him up on the sink and started kissing his neck . He kept his arms around my neck but mine gripped his thighs, he moans softly since I bit down on his neck.

" my my bit of a pain freak are you~ ?" I grin biting another spot of his neck .

" y-yeah....." he admits shyly looking away.

" that's fine I am too~ " I smirk kissing down his collarbone. I slide my hands up his shirt and he shivers , I must be his first . He stopped my hands after i pinched  his nipples, I look at him confused and he sighs.

" what about aphmau ????" He spoke softly in case she was outside.

" .... I .... I forgot ...." I felt horrible .

" look I understand it's okay I won't tell her" he spoke softly kissing me AGAIN gently . I didn't feel as guilty and smirk kissing back shoving my tongue in his mouth. He let it muffled moans and tugged my hair moaning louder when I bit his tongue. I gripped his ass smacking it once and he yelped into my mouth , my hands roam his body as his roam my hair . I lift his shirt biting his nipple but he lifts my head giving me an unsure look, I reassuringly peck his lips before going back down. I started to unzip his pants but he stops me shaking his head.

" Aaron I'm not ready for this please don't ..." he whispers backing up . I grabbed his waist again rubbing circles into it .

" it's obey I'm sorry we don't have to I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable honey ..." I whisper into his ear making him purr. I pet his tail and start scratching his ear, his tail wags and he nuzzled my chest. We jumped apart when there was a knock and we heard aphmau's voice .

" Aaron, Zane Are you guys Okay ?" She said concerned. We look at each other and he pecks my lips before walking out, I smack his ass once before following.

" did one of you fall in ?" Katelyn sneers.

" nope Zane was trying to fix his hair " I tease ruffling it.

" it looks like you both made out with someone " Lucinda pointed out.

" no I got mad at Aaron for teasing me about my hair so I messed up his and we got into a war " Zane says messing mine up more. The girls shook their heads leading us to a table where they had food , I couldn't keep my eyes off Zane even though I was beside aphmau holding her hand. Zane talked to Lucinda glancing at me with a smirk or a smile every once in a while.' ugh I hate him why's he gotta be so cute ' I thought. Zane checked his phone and looked nervous while looking around , we noticed and figured it was his stalker again .