"Yeah." He throws the flower into the car and pulls open the door before getting inside, looking back briefly before closing the door and driving off leaving me in silence as I hold the phone against my ear. I sigh pushing the phone into my pocket before making my way to class as well.

The day went by remarkably fast and I quickly found myself alone in the library with empty baskets where the roses were in and I can't help but feel a little proud remembering how happy everyone seemed when they held the flowers in their hands.

"I'm going to pull the Jeep around the front." Stiles states coming to my side to remove the keys from my pocket.

"Okay." I mumble to myself when his footsteps echo away from me. I twirl around the room as my skirt folds around me, making me feel momentarily stupid, but leaves me smiling non the less. I just need to put these in the car quickly and then I can leave to go to Derek's. A detail I'll need to avoid telling Stiles. Although everything inside of me wants to tell him about us I know that he has too much going on right now to have to worry about me fraternizing with the enemy again.

And I'm way too happy right now to think of the fact that Derek and I are on different sides of the same fight. All I want to think about is him and his lips and the way they feel on mine. Or at least what they would feel like when I go see him.

I place the last basket onto the rest of the pile and reach into it to take out a broken rose that was left behind, probably because it's broken in the first place. The picture of Derek's phone call from this morning slips into my mind and I can't help imagining how perfect it would be if he could have come over to the Jeep to talk to me instead. Imagine how he'd reach over to kiss me quickly and awkwardly hand me his own rose. Imagine the utter bliss the short moment would hold.

I close my eyes, savouring the idea of being with Derek in the open for as long as I can before reality kicks back in and I'm forced to hide my feelings for him.

"What are you doing?" Stiles ask suddenly and I open my eyes to him holding a basket out for me to take, confusion sparkling in his eyes.

"Nothing." I retort quickly, throwing down the rose and taking the basket into my hands.

"You okay?" He asks and I force a smile back onto my face trying to think of a reply when I sigh.

"Not really." He frowns, putting the baskets down before turning to me.

"Does this have something to do with this whole rose expedition?" His eyes scan over my face before nodding to himself. "I figured there was more to it than just wanting to spread the love."

"You're not wrong." I mumble feeling a pang against my chest. "There's always something bad going on around here. Evil alphas, hunters, kanimas. Nothing is ever just easily." I look up at him, folding my arms around myself. "I want something in my life to be easy, Stiles."

"I get that-"

"No you don't." I interrupt causing his eyebrows to knit together as he stares at me. "I love him. I am dangerously and abundantly in love with Derek Hale and I can't be with him. I can't love him because something inside me is always telling me it's wrong and that I should stop and I know I should. But every fiber in my being reacts to his existence and that can't be wrong. That feeling can't be wrong." I stop myself when I see Stiles walking my way, a mixture of anger and uncertainty controlling his movement.

"It is though. It is wrong. He's wrong. You're my little sister and I want so badly for you to be happy and for things to be easy. But I can't support this. I can't let you be with someone who has given us a thousand reasons to hate him. " His voice is bitter as he pulls at the sleeves of his shirt. "I forbid you from seeing him. " He demands and tears start burning my eyes. I swallow the knot in my throat while angrily wiping at my eyes.