-12- Tbh

How I wish he would just walk into my room to visit me, I just wish my phone will start ringing with his name, I wish we would happen, that's crazy, I don't think he even likes me. I would die just to be with him, I'll sell my soul if it means that he'll be right next to me right this moment.

I've had mini crushes on other people in the past, but why is my feelings so strong for him? He was different, he was... special. Isn't that what he told me when he first met, he was indeed special to me, I needed him.

"Luka! Dinner's ready!" Juleka shouted from the kitchen, "Come before I bring in the food for you instead!"

"Coming!" I yelled back, setting my laptop on my desk, sliding off the sheets.

I made my way out in my pajamas, comfortably slumping on the chair, pulling the plate of fried rice toward me, Juleka came out from the kitchen in an apron, sitting down beside me.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked, taking a serving of rice for herself.

"I'm fine, I told you it was just a one, two time thing."

"D-did talking to Adrien help?"

"Kinda, definitely did clear a couple of things."

She raised her head, "What type of things?"

"Oh," I blushed a little, "I forgot... I haven't told you."

"Tell me what?"

"About the dreams, about Adrien."

"What!" she slammed her palm on the table, "You dream about Adrien?"

"Yeah, turns out I met him when we were younger, at Brittany."

She read my facial expression carefully, judging from her looks my blushing should've been quite obvious, "Do you like him? I mean-- like like him?"

"I-i don't know-- maybe?? I mean- I'm not sure but I think so..." I paused mid sentence, looking at her uncomfortable face, sudden realisation hit me, I whispered cautiously, "Are you against me being gay?"

"What!? No! I'm totally cool with it, but with Adrien??"

"You mean it's uncomfortable for me to like your classmate?"

"Not that," she swung her hands to her cheeks, "I have a problem now."

"Don't-- don't tell me you like him too..."

"Oh my God! Hell no! It's just that one of my friends crushes on him too."

"You freaked me out for a moment there," I sighed, "Does she really like him?"

She nodded, "A lot, totally obsessed with him, like stalking and going crazy when he speaks to her type. If I tell her that you like him, or if she found out, I have no idea how she'll react, she might as well come charging to our doorstep-- or maybe curled up in a corner questioning about life, I don't know. I bunch of other fangirls like him too and she doesn't seem to mind so maybe-"

"Jul," I stopped her from rambling, "It's okay, she doesn't need to know, it's a secret for now, okay?"

"Yeah,' she shifted in her seat, "I guess so."

I got up to wash my empty plate, "I doubt the hallucinations will happen again, could you please call it off?"

"I don't know--"

"I'm healed alright, I'm normal now! See!" I stood up and gave her a twirl, "Totally fine."

"I'll think about it," she said.

"One more question, is the band still on? I know we only have no more than 1 week but we could try, please."

She smiled, "We were just talking about it yesterday, Adrien even rented a studio for us, everyday 6pm-10pm--" she paused for a moment, "I made up my mind, go to college tomorrow, I'll call off Ms Choong. We'll meet at the studio until then."

She wasn't really the type to make decisions so fast, I gave her a quick hug, "Thanks, Jul."  I went back to my room, picking up my guitar again, humming the lyrics silently.