"HAYES come take your medicine" I told him

He groaned and got up once he took it he made a weird sound probably cause it was nasty.

I played a little with Sky and messed with Hayes but I eventually left cause their parents were home.

I got home and went to my room and did my real homework then went downstairs and ate then my mom asked how I was doing at school.
She usually doesn't ask me about school but I said good then she asked "why did you have to stay after school then"

I stared at her then said "ohh cause I had a lot and I needed some help".
She ok'ed me and I went to the living room and watched tv.

Then I remembered Thanksgiving was coming up ohh yea food. Also CHRISTMAS YEAHSSSHHH MANNN!! I then stopped freaking out then went up to my room, used my phone then watched Netflix then listened to music and danced around.

Time passed and I took myself to sleep.

~~~~~

I woke up suddenly I had a really bad pain in my side hip and my head was banging like someone just threw a rock at me I got up but I felt a little dizzy.

I reached my parents room and told my mom I felt really dizzy.

We left to the hospital and to think it was like 5 in the morning we talked to the doctors. I had to change into some clothes and lay in a hospital bed while they ran test.

I texted Hayes and Cami
'Yawww I'm at the hospital cause I feel all weird and shizz buh it's all cool I'm in a comfortable hospital bed!!🙂'

Hayes then later showed up

"Hayes you should be at school" I told him

"I don't care you're more important" he said grabbing my hand

With him was also Sky, Sky didnt go to school until and hour later I think cause it was around 7:30. Then after alot of test the doctor came in.

"What happened was that your dehydrating and your loosing weight you need more water and food or what happened today will happen a lot you could've passed out, since last time you where here you lost about 15 pounds and it keeps going down. We're going to bring in food for you to eat the headache and side pain we yet don't have an answer for that" he said

I lightly said ok, wow I knew I was getting skinner. I didn't want to get skinner but I haven't eaten much cause I'm lazy as heck and I didn't want to get up fron my bed.

Hayes walked up to me and said " you should have eaten"

"Sorry its just at those moments I wasn't hungry" I said

"The good thing is I told you to eat missy" he said

"Shut up" I laughed

We had our laughs here and there. He eventually hade to go home and I wanted to leave so bad. Eventually I left and went back home finally I texted Hayes.

*MESSAGES*

Mara- Hayes I'm home now just to tell you know

Hayes❤️😍🔥- good you need to come over just cause I said!

Mara-ha ok I'll ask my parents

Mara- they said yes
Hayes❤️😍🔥- good now hurry!

I got up and told my parents I was leaving and left. I nocked on the door and Hayes opened the door to reveal his perfect smile that just made me want to melt.