Chapter 7

I woke up tired like always ugh I hate school it's a waist of time to be honest.

I got up and showered brushed my hair and teeth. I went to my closet and got jeans a black shirt and my tie-die vans and grabbed a hoddie just incase. I walked downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and left walking.

I regretted walking right when I walked out it was cold I mean like really cold but school wasn't that far. Good thing I brought my hoddie. I walked and no sign of Hayes yay thanks Hayes.

I got to school and saw Cami I ran up to her and hugged her. We walked in together, good finally out of the cold.

We walked to our first class that we had together. We sat down and this was one of my worst classes and I don't even know what class it is all we do is different subjects it's weird.

I went to my next class that I had with Hayes he better be here. I walked in no sign of Hayes maybe he just running late but the bell rang and nothing ohh great.

*LUNCH*

I walked in and went to go get lunch then I saw Ethan wow I haven't talked to him at all since last time at the park.

He slowly approached me and said "hi" I laughed and smiled and gave him a "hey" he asked questions like what happened last time at the park? Or are you ok? But eventually lunch was over and I left

*SKIP SCHOOL*

School was finally over I got lots of homework just awesome right?. I started walking then I just decided to go to Hayes house to see if he was ok I went and nocked on the door and waited for someone to open.

Finally Hayes opened it he looked tired and he was wrapped in a blanket and his eyes were blood shocked.

"Wow Hayes what happened" I asked

"I'm sick and I don't feel well" he replied

"Awe can I come in" I asked

"Yeah"

I texted my mom I was staying after school doing homework. I sat down and he came and sat next to me. I asked where his parents were and he said they went to go get him some medicine so he could fell better.

"Have you gotten any sleep" I asked concerned

"No I haven't been able to sleep" he said in a tierd tone

"Go to sleep go up to your room" I said

"Why do you care" he asked

"Cause you cared when I wasn't eating much so now I'm worried about you" I replied

"Okay but I don't wanna walk all the way up there" he said

"Then where are you gonna sleep" I asked

"I'll sleep here" he replied

"Ok go to sleep I'll go home" I said

"No stay I'm supposed to wait for Sky to come home from school can you stay" he asked

"Okay" I replied

I turned on the TV and Hayes started dazing off he leaned on me and I guess he fell asleep cause I could here him lightly snore.

Time passed and Sky and her parents came home they picked her up and dropped off the medicine and told me to remind Hayes to take it.

They left somewhere else but they would be back soon. I got up and once I did Hayes woke up. I laughed cause he was adorable