Chapter 149 : Will Waiting For You For A Lifetime

Start from the beginning

"Silly..." He Jin couldn't help but start again. His hoarse voice, after too much crying, revealed a sense of sweetness and innocence. He was touching Qin Yang's head and whispered, "why are you so silly..."

"Am I silly?" Qin Yang's voice also became lazy and he didn't sound as fierce as before, it was fully of gentleness.

He Jin felt like his whole body was getting numb. Suddenly, he reacted and recalled that he had fallen in love after hearing Qin Yang's voice for the first time.

After logging on the game after eight years, and when He Jin heard him calling "Ah Jin" gently and playfully, he knew that he had already been conquered.

He was once afraid to be judged if Qin Yang found out that he's fond of guys, and he was carefully hiding the fact. However, he couldn't resist Qin Yang's attractiveness either, and he was trying slowly to get near to him...

He Jin was holding Qin Yang who's on top of him, and he didn't know what else to say. When facing this fool who was willing to wait for him for a lifetime, any words would seem too weak. He could only dedicate his later half of lifetime to promise to Qin Yang that he'd never leave again.

Seeing that He Jin had no reaction, Qin Yang raised his head and asked insecurely, "so are we good now?"

A person who's usually so cold and distant in front of fans has suddenly become so insecure and vulnerable...

"Yes." He Jin kissed him proactively. No one knew better than him what it felt like to find something back after having lost it. Aside from delight, there's also fear, he's so afraid to lose Qin Yang again, and this time, he decided to never let go, "...I love you."

He Jin checked his bracelet. It's already 9:17pm. He got off the car.

Qin Yang sat in the car and looked at him. When thinking of He Jin's sudden expression of love, he felt that happiness had come too soon and too surreal...

He looked up and saw one of the buildings. After reading the data from collected from Xiao Zhou, he knew that one of the windows belonged to He Jin's home, the place where He Jin lived for nearly thirty years, and the place that had restricted his freedom.

The entrance to the black building downstairs looks like a monster's mouth. Seeing that He Jin's back was about to be swallowed up by that shadow, Qin Yang jumped out of the car in anxiety and called out in panic, "He Jin!"

He Jin stopped, turned around, glanced at Qin Yang and said, "What's wrong?"

Qin Yang looked at him and suggested awkwardly, "Do you want me to go up with you?"

......

He Jin smiled, and there were still marks of tears on his face, but he smiled so calmly, “give me your hand.” He said to Qin Yang.

Qin Yang inexplicably stretched out his hand, but he saw that He Jin was handing out his wallet, ID card and bracelet, then he said, “wait for me here.”

Qin Yang, “…”

He Jin walked back steadily, there was love in his heart, and he was full of courage. This time, he was no longer doing it for himself, but he wanted to do it for Qin Yang. He had to fight for him one more time.

Qin Yang counted the time with his head up. At 9.30pm, he stuffed He Jin’s stuff into his pants’ pockets, reached out to take out the cigarette case, and lit a cigarette while his hands were shaking.

After He Jin had left his life, Qin Yang had slowly developed the habit of smoking. He was so afraid that He Jin would leave him again, he was afraid to see He Jin being defeated and tell him, “my parents don’t agree us to be together, just leave…”