Chapter 082 : The Dashboard of Fairy Pets Contest

He Jin turned his back and pretended not to hear what Fire had said, as he clearly sounded jealous. Even if he had acknowledged his relationship with Fire, and ‘shamefully’ had a baby with him, it was impossible for him to kiss Fire proactively.

After teasing Dumpling for a while, He Jin asked, “when are you going to bed?”

“When you are.” Fire suddenly hugged him from behind. He’s hugging Ah Jin who’s having a look of a teenager, and Dumpling looking like a big bun. The three were like cucurbits stringed together, “I’ll sleep when you do.”

He Jin, “then I’m going to sleep now!”

When Fire saw how shy Ah Jin was, he began to smile and stopped teasing him. “Let me bring you to one place.” Then, Fire turned him into a ferret.

“Oh, wait! Dumpling!” Dumpling suddenly escaped from Fire’s arms, while Ah Jin stretched his hairy ferret neck to the direction that he was just looking at.

“Relax. He’s got wings, and he can fly.” Fire said to Dumpling, “follow us.”

“Ji!” Dumpling tightened his small fists and waved his wings, showing that he’s fully capable. But he’s still much slower than Fire, just like a little bird chasing an eagle.

Fire carried Ah Jin on his back, flying happily on the fairyland. Ah Jin reminded him from time to time, “wait…the little thing has disappeared again!” Fire had to fly more slowly and waited for Dumpling to pick up his speed. They weren’t sure whether he would be able to improve his abilities when he got older…

The family spent more than twice the time to arrive in Sky Palace City. Maybe it’s because it’s a spiritual pet, Dumpling didn’t look tired at all. He was still following both Dads, full of energy.

He Jin thought about it for a while, before asking Fire, “what if we didn’t wait for him, would he get lost?”

Fire, “I’m not sure, we may try next time.”

Dumpling instantly became full of tears, he looked at Fire with a lot of sorrow, and Ah Jin softened, “well, let’s not try it.”

When they entered the Sky Palace City, Fire brought He Jin to a jade-white, eggshell-shaped Palace, facing the NPC fairy fluttering with her clothes, “we’re here to register for the fairy pets contest.”

NPC, “the registration is open. Please provide the name of your spiritual pet and its nickname.”

Fire, “Ah Jin, Xiao Bai.”

He Jin, “…”

NPC, “the registration has been successful. Please pay for the fee of the fairy pet contest: 5000 gold.”

Fire paid, and the NPC said, “the registration is done. Do you want to enter the arena now?”

Fire, “yes.”

Then, the scenario instantly changed, and the three of them appeared inside the arena – it’s an all-white prototype space, like a PK room. He Jin asked, “what is a fairy pet contest?”

Fire briefly introduced the contest to Ah Jin. It turned out that it’s a platform for the full-scale spiritual pets to compete. After passing the system test, the spiritual pets would obtain the flying ability and the “Fairy Pet” title. After that, the arena would send in spiritual pets of the same level regularly. The competition allowed each player to win points and bonuses. The system would then rank them according to the number of points. Players with high points could become the “God-level Magic Pets” and their value would become much higher.