Chapter 006 : Let's Talk

He Jin’s mood was very complicated. He did not know why he was feeling like this after seeing those ranking lists, but Fire somehow felt so inexplicably tall for him right now.

To worship the strong was a human instinct, especially to those kind of incomparable strength that made others unable to even fight back. These Super Powerful Gods type always left people’s heart be filled with awe.

But in regard of how they treated those strong ones, different people had their own different ways. Some people would want to kneel, lick their feet, and hold their thigh, some people would be blunt to confess their feelings, and some others would be filled of jealousy, desiring to fight them…

He Jin, who had a cold personality, obviously would want to speak to them a little more than usual.

However, because he was not really an insider in the game, he would not be too fanatical. Just like people who did not play the piano would not understand Bach’s wonderful plays, and people who did not draw would not know what’s so good about Van Gogh’s painting, he also simply did not have that kind of visions.

Currently, He Jin was just feeling a lot of curiosity; he was curious about Fire Ruthless’s thought when he first saw his name on the top player list, curious about his experiences, curious about the deep of his realm, curious about what did he think about his own actions now……

He wasn’t able to reign in his curiosity, and hurriedly sent his questions over to Fire–

Xiao Xian-Jin: “I just saw the leaderboard, how did you become so powerful!”

Xiao Xian-Jin: “Where is this? Are you taking me to see the scenery?”

Xiao Xian-Jin: “The top level is 100 now?”

Xiao Xian Jin: “Realm ‘Demon God ‘, what does it mean?

Xiao Xian Jin: “Just now in the mountain, did those two new people unable to see you?”

Xiao Xian Jin: “Why did you kill them but they thanked you instead?”

***

While he was still immersed in his interrogation, the other guy suddenly sent back a word to him, which scared He Jin enough to pull his hands back from the keyboard.

Fire Ruthless: “Let’s talk.”

He Jin’s forehead shed a drop of cold sweat…

Suddenly he realized a very important question – does he know I am a “man”?

He Jin couldn’t remember whether or not he had exposed his real gender to Fire back then. Of course, that did not mean he couldn’t just be honest now. But, the problem was… Even after eight years, Fire had not divorced him. He Jin could not fathom what he was thinking at all. There was a possibility that Fire really was a fool who had waited for him for eight years, and would want to mend their feelings now that he had returned..

Thinking of this, He Jin’s forehead shed another drop of cold sweat…

He also did not want to be so passionate and speculative ah, but it was a human nature to do so…

Fire Ruthless then sent another sentence to him: “The last time I talk to you was eight years ago, I wonder how your voice is now.”

He Jin sweat dropped …

He actually talked with Fire Ruthless before!? What a young and ignorant boy! (= _ =)

He Jin began to think, eight years ago, his voice seemingly had yet to enter changing period. He was a late bloomer, among the last group of boys to experience a changing voice period. And before that, because of his light and thin voice, He Jin was often ridiculed by his friends and being compared to a girl. Of course, this was part of the dark history in his life that He Jin was unwilling to acknowledge. He had a clear voice now though, and was no longer likely to be mistaken.