"Even though my sister is in prison, they still have her taste the food instead........."

George's grief was also ignored.

Immediately after hearing Rachel's answer, Elliott began to laugh.

"You're taste-testing food for a party!? Even though you can't go yourself!? What, are they going to hang a banner to symbolize your support!? Or are you going to pray for its success from afar and have those in attendance pass along your greetings!?"

As Rachel had been found severely guilty, obviously she wouldn't be able to leave and attend a party at her home.

There's a humor in preparing for a party that you can't go to. But does Rachel understand this idiotic situation?

Because it had been such a long time since he had felt such intense pleasure concerning his relationship with Rachel, Elliott's laughter just wouldn't stop.

While watching the elated Elliott, Rachel smiled, remembering the correspondence that was hidden underneath her plate.

If you like the taste, then I'm sure His Highness will be pleased too.

Of course, you're welcome to attend as well.

Seeing the cute Margaret beautifully dressed, Elliott and the rest of her fans were nearly tripping over themselves in their love for her.

"Beautiful Margaret. You look just like a Flower Fairy."

"Oh, Your Highness!"

Even looking embarrassed she was too cute.

Rather than a grown adult beauty, hers was a dangerous charm that came from the impact of being in the middle of your growth. Since hers is still a childish beauty, they had thought that the sight of her in a low-cut evening gown would have been too flashy.......but rather, that unbalance is good!

Elliott quietly laughed to himself, thinking about what a wonderful reward it was that this beauty was just for him, when with a large smile spread ear from ear (in short his usual face), Bolanski came walking up.

"She's such a wonderful beauty, Your Highness."

"Ah, Margaret truly is lovely."

"Yes, indeed. In particular, that tube top dress with no shoulder straps is quite the meritorious achievement."

"Is it good? I was troubled how it would be when she put it on, but I made the resolve to hold back on any frills and ribbons and thought it would be better to have a simple, adult design."

Elliott felt pride at having his choice complimented when Bolanski pointed his finger up towards the heavens.

"Yes. By tightening the top so much so that it doesn't slip off, her modest chest is emphasized really well!"

"..........isn't your opinion rather strange?"

"Really? I think I'm pretty normal but........I am the president of the Kingdom Petalism Association, and we want to make Margaret our Peta • of • the • Year!"²

This guy was saying something really strange.

".........so, I think I'm going to have to say no."

"Ah, what is someone of Your Highness's station saying!? To be called Peta is to claim your meagerness! Saying mountains or cutting board is no good! Don't you know that if Your Highness can't understand the subtle differences, you'll never be anymore than a second-rate petalist!?"

"No, I feel like something in me would die if I were to become first-rate.........."

Then, Elliott made a rough snort while watching Bolanski.