For a Thousand Years

Happy Valentine Day to everyone.

Enjoy the day with your love ones.

For a thousand years is my favorite song so I write os on it.

It's simple one shot on Sandhir.

I really hope I receive good comments because you guys are too lazy to comments...

Enjoy

*********************

California

Sanyukta come out bathroom and went inside closet. After changing herself in pink floral dress she come out and stood in front of mirror. She did minimal make up and smile but drop of tear fell from her eyes. Her mobile rings and she instantly wiped off her tears and picked up call.

"Hey Flora..." Sanyu chirped with fake smile.

"Sanny where the hell you are? We are waiting for you." Flora said with little anger.

"Yes I am coming." Sanyu said taking her bag and left the room.

She bid-bye her parents and went to college in her car. Sanyukta was daughter of industrialist Kishor Agrawal. She was sweet, shy and kind heart girl. She have high crush on college heartthrob Randhir Singh Shekhawat or maybe she loves him but to her bad luck he hates her for some reason. He never pays attention to her and ignores her like she wasn't exist in this world. Valentine day is coming and she received news from rumors that he is going to propose his love of life thus she felt like someone stab knife in her heart. It hurts her so much because she had seen him with Naomi who always sticks with him like magnet.

After twenty minutes she parked car and come out of car. She plaster fake smile on her face and walked inside college. She went to canteen and her friends jumped on her.

"Jesus!! I'm here. Now leave me." She said pushing them and sat on bench.

"So what's your plan of Valentine day?" Helen asked.

"I am going Boston. I don't have someone special with whom I celebrate valentine day so I decide to go Boston and enjoy myself." Sanyu said sadly.

"Hey Sanny there are many guys in college who eager to date you. Why don't you try on them?" Halley said.

"I know but I don't want to date them. I am going to library. See you in class." She said getting up and left from there.

She reached library and started searching book. After getting book she sat on her place and start reading but she couldn't concentrate properly. Her mind was revolving around Randhir.

"Jesus!!! Please help me." She said clutching her hair and stood up.

She starts walking out of library only to collide with boy and rubbed her nose. It's him. Her so called crush.

"When God gifted you two eyes why don't you use?" He almost shouted on her.

"I am sorry." She said picking up book from floor and about to leave but he held her hand and pinned her to wall.

"Your sorry is not enough Agrawal. You know you are my biggest enemy and I hate you the most. You always hurt me purposely." He said clutching her wrist tightly and she closed her eyes in pain.

"Leave me please. I promise I won't come in your way." She said trying to remove her wrist from his grip but he didn't leave her.

"You better to not come in my way because you're characterless girl." He said leaving her hands and she instantly slapped him hard on his cheek while her eyes have tears.