"Jade." Charlie says as Jade walks past her at the door.

Jade thought she would just walk past Charlie without anything really being said to her. She would just go to the cafeteria and sit at her usual table, with and eat her lunch. Like normal. So why was Charlie stopping her?

"Are you going to lunch?" Charlie asks.

"Uh, yes." Where else would Jade be going? Actually the real question is: Why does Charlie care?

"Cool, I'll walk with you." Charlie smiles brightly. She flips her hair over her shoulder and begins to strut down the hall, with Jade being able to do nothing but follow her. "I like this school." Charlie announces as they make their way to lunch together.

"Oh, okay." Jade doesn't know how to respond. She just knwos that she is walking to lunch with Charlie Collins, a popular, pretty cheerleader, whose friends wouldn't usally look Jade's way without it being for help in math. Or if you are Luke Hemmings, to give her the creeps.

"I mean this place is much bigger and nicer and just... yeah." Charlie sighs.

Jade has noticed that Charlie talks with her hands a lot. She is always waving them about. That or using them to play with her long light blonde hair.

"Hey!" Someone says from behind them. It's clearly Michael and Jade hears his loud running feet get closer and closer. Right until he is on Jade's other side so she is inbetween the two of them. This is one of the weirdest things that has happened to her. Well this week. Being in Ashton Irwin's car was a pretty weird experience too.

"You both going to lunch?" Michael asks and Jade keeps her eyes focused on her feet and lets Charlie answer for the two of them.

"Yeah, you?"

"Of course. You know me." He says.

The two of them go silent and by doing so make Jade feel very uncomfortable. She can't help but feel that Michael and Charlie are having a telepathic conversation over Jade's head. This is why Jade hates to be noticed, because then she starts wondeiring what other people think and say about her.

"Hey there Cal!" Michael calls and imediatly Jade looks up. She sees Calum at his locker puting books away before heading to the cafeteria. At first he looks afraid but then when he sees Jade he just looks confused.

Jade picks up her pace to reach Calum before the other two and maybe give a quick explantion as to why she was with them. She didn't even know herself, really. It just sort of happened.

"Uhm..." She says to Calum as he just stares back down at her in shock and confusion.

"What?" He says, looking for an explanation as to what exactly was going on. Jade wishes she could give him one. But unfortunately Michael was standing by the two of them.

Michael rests an arm on Calum's soulder and smiles between the two of them. "So," He says. Charlie goes over to Jade's side and raises her eyebrows. She clearly did not know about Calum yet, or what Michael, Luke and Ashotn do to him. "How you been Cal, long time no see." Michael says.

"Uh... y-yeah." Calum stutters. Michael was acting as if Jade wasn't even there. Or at least he was acting like he didn't just have a conversation with her not a minute ago. Well, they sort of a had a conversation.

"Me, you, Luke and Ashotn should meet up again. We always have a lot of fun when we meet up, don't we?" Michael says to Calum with a cruel smile. Jade knew what he was meanign by 'meet up'. He meant kick the living shit out of him then laugh their smug little asses off about it. Charlie still looked confused but Jade wasnt sure what it was she was confused about.