hope

Felix POV

Y/n was standing at the edge of the forest, a clear silver-blue aura surrounding her, holding her hand up towards the both of you with an unreadable expression in her face.

To say you were star struck would be understating it. She looked ethereal. Her shining hair complimented her blue aura and the powerful vibe suited her.

Not that she didn't always look beautiful. She always had been stunning.

"Dude," Seungmin said kneeling behind you, "badass."

"When did you even get here?" you asked, turning your head to look at Seungmin who had just materialized next to you.

"I heard you literally grunting and kind of screaming through the mic, so I got worried," Seungmin said, "your little whimpers were hilarious, though."

Seungmin covered his mouth as if hiding a laugh.

"Fucking devil," you growled.

"Do you guys have an actual mental problem?" Henry said, reminding you he was there.

"No, why?" Seungmin said, glaring and standing up, "I mean you killed my brother. If anyone's insane, it's you."

"Bro," Henry said, "I've only killed one person in my life and it was because they stole my food. I did not kill your brother."

"Really?" Seungmin said, shouting, "Then how come he's underneath a tombstone right now after fighting you? If I don't kill you, your brother will. So you can get real chummy with him wherever you end up."

"Wait a second," Henry said, shushing him with his hand, "oh yeah, there was also that person who decided to call me short."

"Your not short," you said, interrupting their ridiculous fight.

"I know right," Henry said, gesturing to himself, "Hold up, did you just say my brother will kill me?"

"Shut up," Seungmin said.

Somehow he had pulled a gun out, without either of you noticing and was now pointing it at Henry's forehead.

"Just shut up," he said again.

"Let's not get hasty," Henry said.

Seungmin's face was almost red with anger, and a devilish grin grew on his face as he pulled the trigger.

Henry let out a little yelp and squeezed his eyes shut, but once again the bullet stopped midair and clanged on the ground.

"Oh I forgot about her," Henry said, sighing in relief.

Seungmin fumed and pointed his gun at Henry again.

"She can only do it so many times," he said, "chi takes energy."

"I see you've studied chi," Henry said, looking disappointed.

"How do you think we always either find you or are prepared for you?" Seungmin asked, smirking, "I chi track you. One doesn't have to be a genius to do it, with the right technology."

"Because this is prepared," Henry said, gesturing to the collapsed wall, "and that other time, you were totally prepared too."

Seungmin's face turned crimson and you saw his muscles tighten on the trigger.

Suddenly, y/n was right next to you, holding Seungmin's wrist in one hand and his gun in the other.

"What?" he said quietly, looking around him in shock.

"What?" you said, a little louder and gazing at y/n like a teenager.

"Fucking cool," Henry said, looking like a three year old.