serenity

Felix POV

One second you were comforting y/n.

It felt good to just be near her again. The familiar warmth she usually brought to you came flooding back and you felt yourself sigh in relief.

But then she was up, her power surging through her, as she glared at...a bunch of old men.

Honestly, you had no idea what was going on.

She was glaring at the men, and blue light radiated off of her as she...flew to the men?!

Blue light came out of her feet, which you guessed was elevating her.

But how the fuck was blue light coming out of her feet?

You realized at that moment you were still crouched on the ground, staring up at y/n. The force of her had knocked you on the ground, and shock had kept you there.

You put your hand next to you, to push yourself up, but it met something soft. You looked next to you and saw your hand, resting on Henry's chest.

"EEK," you squealed, as you pulled it away.

Your surprised face soon turned to a sad one though.

Why'd he do that?

You hated yourself for not realizing he wasn't a bad guy from the beginning. Even if it wasn't really your fault, you still wished you did. So that maybe you could've prevented this from ever happening.

But now it was too late.

You sighed and stood up, your eyes moving back to y/n.

Your eyes widened in alarm when you realized she was now flying towards them with a blue dagger in her hands, pointed at one of the man's chest.

What the fuck?!

You reached your hand out to stop her, before remembering you were way too far away.

"Changbin," you said, looking to your friend next to you.

He was also standing staring at y/n in awe.

"Yes?" he said, not looking away from her.

"First," you said, "look away."

He listened and looked towards you.

"No need to get jealous, buddy," Changbin said, "not looking for love right now."

"Good," you said, "Anyway, what should we do?"

"Right now," Changbin said, wincing as one of y/n's blows knocked Yiren to the ground, "I think we need to get everyone inside."

"But what about her?" you asked.

"Dude," Changbin said, "She can handle herself. Plus, we'll be able to see if anything happens from the windows."

"We don't have windows most places?" you said, not looking away from y/n, "And what if we're too late?"

"We won't be," Changbin said, patting your back, "but we seriously need to get everyone else here to safety. Y/n's too angry to know what she's doing right now."

"Yeah..." you said, as you saw one of Henry's employees run away from a falling tree just in time.

"EVERYONE," you said, yelling to be heard over the noise of the fight, "WE NEED TO GET TO SAFETY. FOLLOW ME AND CHANGBIN INSIDE TO THE FARTHEST SIDE OF THE CASTLE."

Everyone nodded and Changbin gestured for them to follow as he headed inside. You took up the rear and took one last look at y/n.