Fall deeper

Jungkook stood in front of the 5 boys, he was very shy. He hid a little bit behind Tae but not trying to make it too obvious.
"Hello kid my name is Namjoon"
"Hiya lovely I'm Seokjin, aka the Mom of the group"
"Hiiiii I'm Hoseok"
"Yo I'm Yoongi"
"Hey I'm Jimin"

After all their introductions everyone got to know more about each other and everyone got on well with Jungkook and actually really liked the maknae. Jungkook also found out that Jimin and Yoongi were dating and so was Namjoon and Jin. They were all more than happy to keep him although it wasn't their choice anyway. Also during that night they had all given Jungkook a house tour. Jungkook was more than shocked to find out there is an indoor swimming pool in the house and blown away from how big the house is.

It was finally bed time, everyone had already gone to their rooms for the night which left Tae and Jungkook on their own on the couch. They had just finished watching a movie and the two boys had ended up snuggling into each other. They were both comfortable and happy where they were. After a debate Tae had in his head he thought it was the right time.

"Hey bun, I have something to say" Tae said sweetly.
Jungkook hummed "what is it Taetae?" He asked showing that he was listening, and making Tae coo at the nickname.
"I've been thinking, I know I've only known you for literally 2 days which is crazy... but I feel like I'm in need to protect you and call you mine. When I see you smile it makes me smile. You're so beautiful and so pure. Everything you do makes me fall deeper in love with you...Jungkook will you be my boyfriend?...

Jungkook was very shocked. He blushed a bit processing what he had just asked. Jungkook had to admit he had caught feelings as well and he's never felt like this before...

"Hehe y-yes I would love to be your boyfriend Taetae!"

A huge wave of relief washed over Tae. He held Jungkook a little tighter, knowing he would now have to tell Jungkook the truth.

"There's one more thing I have to tell you." Jungkook heard the different tone of voice so he sat up and faced Tae.
"I really hope you won't leave me or the rest of us once I tell you this. I really like you bun and I don't want to lose you. Anyway the truth is, is that me and the rest of us in this house are a mafia group... and I'm the leader... however we only kill the people who have done wrong or have hurt other innocent people" Tae said quickly trying to prove that its not all that bad.

Jungkook took a deep breath. He really was not expecting that however he did have strong feelings towards the other and he trusts him a lot.
"Don't worry Tae, I understand. I won't leave you. Just as long as you stay safe, I'm happy" Jungkook smiled looking at his boyfriend.
"Thank you so much kookie. Thank you for not thinking I'm dangerous"
"No need to thank me, now tell me about your mafia group" Jungkook smiled scooting down the sofa a bit and then laying his head on Tae's lap. Tae started fiddling with the younger's hair as he spoke.

"Well we are the best mafia group in all of South Korea. We are called Bangtan, but some people say BTS. No one knows about us other than you, so please don't tell anyone" Tae begged, making sure he didn't blow their cover.
"Don't worry Taetae I won't"

"okay. We all have nicknames only to make things more fun, mine is V, Jimin is Jimin, he's so original , Seokjin is Jin, Namjoon is RM, Hoseok is J-hope and then finally Yoongi is Suga. We all work together during the day and the night. Obviously I'm a CEO so the other boys are my colleagues and at night we all work together to hunt down and kill people which have been in the wrong." Tae explained. Jungkook started playing with Tae's hands remembering he had a cloth in it.

"What happened to your hand?" Jungkook asked again.
"Well earlier when I said I was going to be late, that was because we had to kill someone. As I was talking with the man, he tried stabbing me and he caught the side of my hand." Tae sighed.
"Well done for being so brave. Now let's go upstairs so I can clean your cut before going to bed" Tae nodded and they both quietly walked upstairs not wanting to wake anyone up.

They got to their room and Jungkook gestured Tae to sit on the bed, which he complied to. Jungkook walked off and then came back with a flannel and the medical kit. He sat next to Tae on the bed and took Tae's injured hand. He carefully took the dirty cloth off and underneath was a deep cut, which was bleeding a lot.

"Wah Tae, are you okay? That's bleeding loads and it looks really deep? Does it hurt a lot? Are you feeling alright?" Jungkook said checking the temperature on his forehead.
"Bun I'm fine, it stings a little but not a lot." Tae gives a reassuring smile.
Jungkook just nodded. He then placed the flannel on the cut and lightly tapped it on clean the cut. He then put the cream on it and the wrapped it with a bandage.

"Here we go, all done" Jungkook says taking Tae's hand. He brought it up to his lips and gave it a light kiss, which left Jungkook blushing at his own actions. Tae cooed at the younger's cuteness.
"Shall we head to bed?" Tae suggested as it was getting quite late.
"Okay" Jungkook smiles.

Both boys got ready and start getting into bed. Tae shuffled over and laid closer to Jungkook, he then proceeded to wrap his arm around the younger's petit waist. The two started to have small talk before drifting off to sleep.

"So how was your day bun?" Tae asked snuggling into Jungkook's back.
"Hm it was alright, school was boring but afterwards me and your driver Leo went to get chopsticks and bubble tea. I also packed everything from my apartment and brought it here. I don't have a lot of stuff, so it only filled one back pack" Jungkook explained yawning afterwards.

"That's good then! Some point you can put your clothes in my wardrobe. But for now I think we should probably get to sleep" Tae said.
"Okie Taetae, goodnight"
"Night night bun, sleep well"
He said lightly kissing Jungkook's neck leaving a slight chill down Jungkook's body.