Chpt. 5

I felt a hand slap my butt when I stood up. I looked at Johnny and rolled my eyes, "Really?" He smiled and nodded. I put my drink on the counter and put my back against it, "You should head upstairs and get everything ready." I saw Johnny's eyes glow as he stood up, "Of course, Princess." He quickly went upstairs as I followed behind him. I watched him grab the tripod from his closet and put it up in the corner of the room. He quickly cleaned up part of his room before I went to the bathroom with a change of undergarments. 

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, 'I love that man...' I hurriedly changed into Navy blue lingerie. I fixed my hair and makeup before walking into the bedroom to see Johnny laying down on his side facing the bathroom door and in tight black boxers. I felt my face heat upas I walked to the bed. I saw the small red light in front of the camera and knew it was recording. Johnny and I have a deal, he will be my sugar daddy if he gets 50% of what the videos make. I agreed to it because who doesn't want money? We pretty much are in a relationship, but we use those kind of titles. I went over to the bed and got on top of Johnny. He had another camera so that he could get close ups of me. I smiled as I sat on his hard dick. His face was red as I grinded on him slowly. He groaned as he had one hand holding the camera and one hand traveling my stomach. His hand went up to my breasts and squeezed tighly. I moaned as I grinded harder on him.  as I got on top of him and went down to start kissing him. I felt Johnny put down the camera down and snake his hands around my waist and unhook my bra. My breasts were about a size 34C so they fit just right in Johnny's hands. Johnny lightly squeezed my breasts before biting my lip. I moaned as I grinded on his dick. He moaned lightly as I sat up straight and started grinding on him. 

He kept his hands on my hips long enough for him to get more hard. He quickly picked me up and set me on the bed while he stood. He took his boxers off and showed off his 8' dick. I laid on my stomach and went to his dick so I could suck it. I started lightly by kissing the tip and licking it. I could tell he was in need when he would buck his hips and groan a little. "Stop teasing Daddy or we will have to use the handcuffs." I smiled at the thought of him taking my body like it was his. I kissed the tip before deepthroating him. He groaned as his head fell back while he was standing. He bucked his hips slowly in my mouth as I had my ass in the air. He put his hands on my ass and squeezed lightly. I moaned on his dick which sent vibrations down it.

He moaned as he squeezed harder. I stopped abruptly and started teasing him lightly. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the side, "What did I say, Princess?" I smiled as I licked my lips. He used my hair to pull me back and lay me on the bed. He went over to one of the dressers in the room and grabbed a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs. He came over to me as he stroked his own dick. "You've been bad, Princess." I giggled as I got up and sat on my knees. I put my wrists out for him to handcuff. He came over to me and grabbed my hair, "You shouldn't have teased me, Princess." Johnny moved his head down to my neck and started to bite down hard. I moaned loudly when he bit in just the right spot. 

Once he let go, he put the handcuffs on me. He grabbed the metal chain and pushed me so I was laying down. I smiled brightly as I saw him get on top of me and keep my hands above my head. He moves his legs so they were under mine. I bumped my hips up so he could get the idea that I wanted him to touch me. He kept his one hand on the handcuff chain and used his free hand to start messing with my underwear. He wanted to tease me as he looked into my eyes. He was looking at me seductively as he got off of me and went back to the dresser. I whimpered as Johnny opened the dresser drawer and pulled out a, somewhat medium size, vibrator called a Lush. It was shaped like a raindrop, but with a longer tip. I watched him come over to me and turn it on. I heard the small sound of it vibrating. He came back over to me and put my legs around his waist. He set the Lush toy down and slowly pulled off my underwear. He ran his finger over my rosebud and made me moan. 

He picked up the Lush toy and ran it down my body from my belly button to my mons(the area of a woman where pubis hair grows). I thrusted my hips up so I could get the vibrator closer to my honeypot(another word for vagina). He chuckled as he slowly passed my mons and ran over my rosebud. I moaned loudly as I bucked my hips. "Daddy...I want more!" I tried to moves my arms, but Johnny's hands were still on the handcuff chain. I grumbled under my breath as I laid my hands down in defeat. He turned the vibrator off and set it on my rosebud. I waited for him to turn it back. He sat it there and just smiled at me. 

I groaned and rolled my head back when I rolled my eyes, "Daddy, stop-" he abruptly turned it on. I jumped a bit as he kept it on my rosebud. I flew my head back and but my hand on Johnny's shoulder. Not long after, I came in a group of moans. He pulled the vibrator off and waited for me to calm down before putting it back on my rosebud. I was a moaning mess as I struggled to cum. I was so close, but nothing was helping. He turned up the vibration, but it didn't help. I felt like I was stuck in a cage that was trying to burst. "Daddy...I can't...it's not working." He took the vibrator off and started to run his finger around my rosebud. I moaned loudly as he kept going in slow circles. He let go of the handcuff chain and used his other hand to start fingering me. Johnny went faster around my rosebud and finally made me cum. I was hornier than a rhino and ready to get down.

"Daddy, I wanna fuck...please." He got off of the bed and went back to the dresser. He pulled out a condom and came back to the bed. I waited for him to open it and put it on. I could tell that he was really hard, by the way I could see his veins. I was never able to get used to his size so we always had to go slow for me to adjust. He came close to me and hiked my legs over his shoulders. "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked me as he positioned his dick near my entrance. I nodded and put my handcuffed wrists around the back of his neck. He slowly pushed inside me, making me whimper. I didn't like him going slow, but he always wanted to make sure that I was okay when we did this. "Faster please." He went a bit faster and I felt him stretching me. I moaned loudly as I felt my eyes roll back into my head. When he got all the way in, he came down to my lips and started kissing me. He waited a second before moving. "Faster...harder..." I said as I scratched up his back. 

He was breathing quickly and moaning. He thrusted in me as I was a mess of moans. He went faster and harder into me as I gripped his hair. He slowed down when we both came. I was breathing heavily like him. He pulled the condom off and threw it away. I went over to the camera in the corner of the room and turned it off. I turned around and saw Johnny laying on the bed. I went over to the bed and started kissing him. We were both lying on our sides with our legs entangled. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head into my chest. We laid like that for a while before I felt him pull me back. He looked me in the eyes and became serious. I looked at him confused, "What?" 

"I love you, Bella." He said as he kept his gaze in my eyes. I giggled, "I love you too, Daddy." 

"No, I love you more than a Sugar Daddy should. I want to be with you, actually with you." I could tell that he was more serious than he is when he talks in class. I smiled as I felt my heart skip a beat, "I love you too, I already see you as my boyfriend. I love you so much." He smiled and started kissing me. He kissed my face all over as I giggled and laughed.