Chpt. 4

Johnny's POV

When I looked at my beautiful Princess sleeping, I felt my heart start beating. 'She's so beautiful. I love her so much.' The dogs were sleeping in the sunlight from the windows. I loved Bella more than anything in the world. I had money and she wanted it. I was her supplier and she needed things from me, but it wasn't drugs. She needed someone there for her when her dad was gone. She came to me in class and always asked for advice or someone to talk to in general. I was there for her when she felt that no one was there for her. 

She would sleep in my class when she had a bad day. She slept in my recliner that was in my class behind a bookcase. I went to wake her up once the bell rang and when I went over there, she had her jacket covering her body. Her arms were slightly showing out from under her jacket and I saw...her cuts. It hurt me to see them, but I wasn't her parent, I wasn't allowed to tell her to stop. I grabbed a post-it note and wrote my cell phone number on it. I put it in her bookbag and woke her up. 

Later that same night when I gave her my number, she called me in the middle of the night crying. I was awoken by my phone ringing on my nightstand. I answered in a groggy voice, "Hello?"

"I did it again...I'm so sorry, Mr. J." I recognized the voice as Bella. I sat up in bed quickly. "What are you talking about, Bella?" she was obviously in tears by the way she was sniffling and breathing. "Bella? Answer me." She sniffled once more before taking a deep breath "I cut again...I'm sorry!" I didn't know what to say to her. I've never had a problem like this occur. "You don't need to say sorry. It'll be okay. Just clean yourself up." 

"Okay..." I heard her set down her phone and start to run a sink. She was still crying as she started doing things beyond the phone. I waited for her to be done and heard her put the phone back to her ear. "I'm sorry..."

"It's fine, Bella. You can talk to me." I said as I rubbed my tired eyes. She was quiet as I heard her open and shut doors. I waited for her to start talking, I didn't want to force her.

"I need you."

I got the dog beds built in no time as Bella was sleeping. I stood up as I wiped from my forehead. I went over to the bed, took my shirt off, and climbed into the bed. I crawled over to her and pulled her into my chest. I heard her make small whimpering noises as I pulled her in. She soon calmed down when she realized what I was doing. I kissed her on the forehead and I soon fell asleep. 

I didn't wake up long after when I felt someone violently shaking me awake. I woke up and saw Bella freaking out. I jumped up, "What? What's wrong?" She started fixing up her room quickly as I put my shirt on. "Mom, she's back! You need to hide!" I quickly went to her closet that could perfectly fit me. I stayed quiet as her mom busted through her bedroom door.

Bella's POV

I scrambled around my room as Johnny went into my closet. I cleaned up the mess that was left from the dog beds. Mom busted through my bedroom door and started yelling. "Who's car is out front!?" I stumbled over my words as I adjusted my clothes, "I-I...I needed..the d-dogs..." Mom came up to me and threw her hand back. I waited for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw my dogs growling at Mom. Mom looked at them in fear as they bared their teeth. I stared at Mom as she took a step back from Chief and Rocky. I smiled at the dogs and put my hands on their collars. I slightly pulled them to sit, "Heal." They both calmed down quickly and sat down by my sides. Mom took a deep breath before saying anything, "Get that car out of my driveway. You're lucky those dogs are here." She left quickly and shut the door behind her. Johnny came out of the closet and ran over to me. He hugged me and kissed my face all over.

He pulled me back a bit, "The dogs will protect you. I will protect you. I love you." I saw the fear in his eyes as he hugged me again. I pulled my arms around his giant frame, "I love you too." 

I didn't just see him as my sugar daddy...

I see him as my boyfriend.

He released me and per the dog's heads, "Good boys." They wagged their tails at the attention they were given. I pulled Johnny into another hug and he lifted me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. He went over to the bed and laid on his back as he put my on top of him. He kissed me hungrily as he pressed his body to mine. I smiled in the kiss and ran my hands up Johnny's back. I felt his hard muscles as I ran my hands around his body. I straddled his hips and grinded on him. He stopped kissing me and went to my ear, "You know the rules, Princess." I smiled and sat up. "Then I guess we better head out." 

I quickly grabbed a bag of clothes and headed out of the house. Mom was luckily asleep when we walked out. I got into his car and watched him get in. He smiled as he started his car and left. I put my hand on his knees and got closer to his visible soft dick. I saw his cheeks turn a bit red. I put my hand on his dick and started rubbing slowly. He groaned quietly as our favorite song came on, It Goes Like This by Thomas Rhett.

"Hey girl, you make me wanna write a song,

Sit you down, I'll sing it to you all night long,

I've had a melody in my head

Since she walked in here and knocked me dead.

Yeah girl, you make me wanna write a song

And it goes like ooh,

What I wouldn't do

To write my name on your heart,

Get you wrapped in my arms

Baby all around you.

And it goes like hey,

Girl I'm blown away,

Yeah it starts with a smile and it ends with an all night long slow kiss,

Yeah it goes like this."

Johnny sang to me as he focused on the round. I eventually came in and started to sing with him. We sang songs all the way to his house. I walked in and was greeted by his large Irish Wolfhound, Greg. I pet his head and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a drink from his fridge and sat on the couch. Johnny came to me and sat down beside me. He pulled me close and stole my drink from me, "Thanks, Princess." He took a large gulp and handed it back. I rolled my eyes and closed my drink. We stared at the blank TV for a little bit before I stood up.