ch.21 - "School family event thing"

Magsimula sa umpisa

-time skip to the next day-

Helpy's pov (:0 he gets a point of view?? did I did that before-)

Today is Friday. The event at school. I know bringing literally everyone in my family to school is kinda basically showing off.. But I don't really like being laughed at. And when I walked down the hallway, everyone, I mean, everyone! Was laughing at me! My first few weeks were nice, but yesterday made school the first. I'm just glad that Peter (Plushtrap), Bryan (Balloon Boy), Jackie (JJ), and DeeDee (how unfortunate), was there to support me. I mean- they have been to the house before I moved outta there. They believe me. I mean- They do kinda work at Papa Fredbear's pizzerias. Bryan, Jackie, DeeDee, works at Teddy and Friends (FNaF2). and Peter works at the Nightmares' Horror House. But it's kinda hard to go to work in schooldays. Before, we were all homeschooled. Now..? I rarely get to see Uncle and everyone at Rockstars' Pizza. It's starting to get so stress..y? and I'm glad there's no limit on who the heck you bring to school-

"Hey, buddy! How long have you been there in the bathtub?" I heard dad say from my room. "Sorry! Lost in thought!" I shouted and and stood up from the water, taking the closes towel and used it to wipe myself.

-a very smol time skip-

I ran out of my room and to the kitchen. "Woah now, hun. No need to rush. School starts in 7am, we still have time." I hear mom say and I nodded, "Sorry- I'm just really excited!" "Of course you are! Your Uncle Molten told me about the plan! Thanks to your Papa Fredbear, all of us don't have to go to work-" "Wait, did your dad closed the pizzerias again?" "The pizzerias ain't complete without the bears! So I guess everyone who works at the pizzerias don't have to go to work today. I mean- There is a maintenance still going on at Rockstars' Pizza, Molten didn't went to work yesterday either. That's why Helpy was there at the 'mansion' yesterday." dad says, "Also Molten said to wear our 'uniform.' Basically what we wear when we go to work." "Yes! I get to wear my favorite jacket! HEHEHHEHE" I then ran back to my room.

-time skip to schOOL-

3rd person pov because I more comfortable writing in 3rd person-

Out of everyone in the Fazbear family, Molten has the biggest car. So they just took his car- Since some couldn't fit, they had to take Gold's car. Skskskks d.d

Molten and Gold parked their cars and everyone inside got off. "Are you excited, bud?" Freddy asks Helpy. "Ehhhh??" Helpy replies, "Kinda? I just don't wanna be laughed at anymore." "Don't worry, Helps." Frost says as he picks up his son and let him sit on his shoulders, "We'll be here for you." "Okay, here's the plan." Molten then started to explain.

"Pff- Okay- So first, Frost and Vixen (Funtime Foxy) walks in with Helpy. Then Molten follows. Then Shade, Freddy, and Gold follows after Molten. Then Yenndo follows. And then then Jack follows, along with the Jack-O twins. Then me and my brother follows. Like- I'm the big reveal, am I right?" Fredbear says. "Ehh- Kind off." Molten says. "Ight, let's go then." Gold says and they all nodded.

"Helpy! You made it! I thought you won't come because some bitches made fun of you!" Bryan shouts excitedly as he saw Helpy walk in. "Of course I made it! And I ain't letting some bitches get me down! And I brought a surprise!" Helpy shouts back. "And what's that?!" Jackie asks. "Come on in, guys!" Frost and Vixen then walks in, "Oh, cool! You bought your parents!" DeeDee says. "Well, not exactly!" Helpy's uncles then walks in. "Oh! Okay, don't tell me you also brought your grandpa-" "Too bad! 'Cause I did! >:3" "And Helpy is right!" Fredbear then picks up Helpy, "He brought me as well!" "Ha! Whoever doubted me now owes me 50 bucks!! hEHEHHEHEHEH!" "You can put him down now, dad." Molten says and Fredbear puts Helpy down.

"Ah, and this must be Helpy's family!" The principle says. "Yes!" Helpy says smiling. "This is my mom and dad!" Helpy says as he points to Frost and Vixen, "My uncles and aunt!" Helpy then points to his uncles and the Jack-O twins. "And my grandpa Fredbear and uncle grandpa Dreadbear!" "Oh! You're grandfather is Mr Fazbear himself? And my cruel students didn't believe you and that's why you brought all of them?" "Exactly!" "That's nice, Helpy. Anyways your friend wanted to wait for you. Everyone is in the gym, waiting for me to start the event. Come on now, everyone." The principals says and lead everyone to the gym.

Everyone made it to the gym. "Woah! Molten! You're here!" Beth, who happens to be in Peter's older sister, shouts as she saw Molten. "How is my short boi?!" Moltens shouts, "He's doing fine! He's just hanging out with Vinyl!" Beth shouts back. "Who is that?" Afton (Scraptrap) asks his daughter. "Dad. He's my boss. And like I said, I'm a lesbian." Beth says. "Ah, Afton! How's the paperworks doing?" Fredbear says as he smirks at the tired rabbit. "It's almost done, sir." Afton hesitantly says. "Ooh~ Even you're scared of Mr Fredbear!~" Eli (Circus Baby) says to tease her father. "May I have everyone's attention?" The principal says through the mic, making everyone look at the stage. "To all the students that doubted Helpy, you all owe him 50 bucks for not believing him :)"

=================================

Welp, done d.d

Sksksksksk

Anywayy

this doesn't make sense he EZE

anyway 

yup

next chapter will be focus on Lefty and Molten (hopefully d.d)

lol bye