5

Song for this chapter: Iris (Cover by Sleeping With Sirens) PLAY WHEN I SAY SO :3

Your POV
We made it to the mall as everyone began running to a shop.

I walked with Kid as we slowly went to different shops.

"_____, can I look at your phone?" Kid asked me.

I shrugged and gave it to him as he swiped through photos on my phone.His eyes began to widen when he swiped to one photo.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"______, if you don't mind me asking who is this?" He asked me, pointing to a certain boy in a picture with me.We went to Disneyland for Christmas and we got professional photos done for a kiss as the fireworks blew.

A small tear escaped my eye as I took the phone and looked at it.

"I-I shouldn't have asked." He said as he looked down in utter shame.

"N-No.You were going to find out sooner or later." I sighed as I wiped my tear.

"Who is he?" He asked softly.

"His name was Chance...He was...my boyfriend." I said, pausing through words.

"O-Oh.." He said.

"W-What happened to him?" He stuttered at the question.

"He was hit more than twenty times by a mugger.I was hit by the mugger and I was in a critical state of condition.I was almost going to die.On my birthday." I said as tears fell out of my eyes as I continued to sob.

(PLAY SONG NOW)

As I cried into my hands, I felt a warm pair of arms huddle me close.It felt like the world just froze.All I could hear was the beating of my heart and his.

"______, everything's going to be okay." He said to me as he mumbled into my shoulder.

I slowly put my arms on his back and hugged him.

"Thank you." I said as I smiled at him.

---

"Look at them love birds!" Patty yelled.

Our eyes widened as we quickly let go of the hug.

"I knew it! So we got you sweaters!" Marie smiled as she gave one to each of us.

I looked at the sweater and it said "He's My Mickey" and a picture of an arrow pointing to Kid.

I looked at Kid's sweater that said "She's my Minnie" and a picture pointing to the left.

I blushed.

Why?

---