Chapter 4. Please Forgive Me Dean

When I got home from the hospital Dean was there.

Millie- Hey Sammy can I talk to Dean alone?

Sam- Yes. I will be in my room if you need anything

Dean- How are you feeling?

Millie- Better. But Dean I want you to know letting Mary die hurt me so much. I loved her so much and I am still grieving. I chose to not bring her back because I have seen the consequences of bringing someone back from the dead. I mean you have seen them yourself. If I had brought her back it wouldn't have been our mom that I brought back. I am not strong enough to raise the dead and it turn out ok.

Dean- How would you know if you are strong enough? I mean you didn't even try

Millie- Dean I did!! I brought her back! What I brought back wasn't mom! It was just a empty shell of her. What I brought back tried to kill me and I had to stop it. You don't know a damn thing that I have been through. I couldn't save her and that will always be on me! I tried my best and my best wasn't good enough!!! So if you want to be mad at me I understand. But don't ever tell me again that I didn't try!

Dean- Millie... I.

Millie- Leave me alone. You tried to kill me.. I doubt Sam told you but my heart stopped. I died and then I came back. You have so much anger and you need to deal with it. I love you but I also can never look at you the same.

Dean- I am so sorry Millie.

Millie- I am sorry too...