part 3

Y/n  ran to Harley's aid. He found her under fire pinned down. Y/n fired some shots killing a few thugs.   This relived some pressure from Harley.

It didn't take long for the thugs to realize Y/n was there and opened fire, he took cover.

Harley: Where is the rest of the idiots?!

Y/n: I'm all you got!

Harley: Damnit.

Y/n kept firing. There seemed to be no end to these guys.  But then soon they stopped firing.

Harley: You got them all.

Y/n: That...wasn't me.

Out of nowhere a batarang hit Y/n in the head cutting his cheek and knocking him down.

Batman jumped down to the moddle of the room.

Harley: Oh great. It's you.

Batman: Give up Quinn.

Harley: Fat chance bat brain!

Harley and batman started to fight. Y/n got up slowly.

Harley was defeated by batman. Y/n took a potshot at batman who managed to dodge in the nick of time. Batman rushed and tackled Y/n.

Batman: Stay down.

Y/n's right eye went red. His voice mixed with another voice, deeper and darker than his.

Y/n and ?: You first.

Blood appeared out of his cut on his cheek and grabbed batman by the neck.   The blood flung Batman through a wall. 

Y/n got up. His right eye went back to normal. He lost feeling in his right side.  He got down on one knee. 

Harley: Get up we got to go!

Y/n: Can't...feel...my right side.

Harley: Oh for the love of. 

Harley grabbed Y/n and threw his arm over her shoulder leading him out. She put him in the passenger seat of a van. She got in the driver's seat and drove off.

Harley: What the hell was that?

Y/n: I...don't know. I touched one of the diamonds the penquin had. And since then I could do, that. But I don't know what happened back there.

Harley: I'll let mr.J know what happened in there. I think you earned the rest of the night off.

Y/n: Thanks. 

Harley drove to Y/n's apartment building.

Harley: Thanks. For helping me.

Y/n: I say we're even. See you later.

Y/n had a little feeling in his right side.  He managed to get into his apartment okay.

He sat on his couch resting. He could hear something in the hallway. Though at the time he thought it was just a neighbor going to their apartment. 

He ignored the noise, when it stopped he didn't expect anything else. Except for the sound of his lock being unlocked. 

Y/n hid quickly under his bed. He didn't know who it was or if there was only one.  He saw a pair of feet soom near the bed. Not human feet. And he could see a tail. 

Y/n in head: What the fuck!?

He stayed perfectly still only lightly breathing.

He noticed the figure stopped moving as well. 

In a matter of seconds the figure flipped the bed over and grabbed Y/n pinning him on the ground straddling him.

Y/n in head: This is scary and awkward.

?: I caught you. The power of the blood diamond was supposed to be mine. But now you have it.

Y/n: I didn't ask for it!

?: True. But you still have it. *extends claws* And I'm not happy about it.

Y/n: Even if you kill me it won't give you the power.

Y/n in head: I actually have no clue here. Man I wish I had some help right now.

?: Maybe you're right.  But maybe you're not. Let's find out.

Y/n: And what will that do? Get rid of the power forever? Killing me will do nothing!

?: I suppose you're right.  Injured prey I didn't injure isn't very fun.  Hmmm.  How about we make a deal instead?

Y/n: Beats dying. Shoot. 

?: I require a sort of "friend" to assist me in dealing with the justice league. I have a few others, not very good at it though. 

Y/n: You just need an ally? I guess that could work.

?: I figured you'd say yes. If you wouldn't you would be dead.

She got off of Y/n and opened a window. 

Y/n: What do I call you?

She looked back at him.

?: Cheetah.

She jumps out the window into the night.

Y/n: That was a pain. 

Y/n pondered what he needed to do tomorrow.

1: Go find who can help with you're powers. Adds trust to a villan you don't know yet

2: Do a job and get money. Adds money and loyalty

3: Add trust to someone you already know.