part 5

Y/n formed his gang and went with the alias bloodmancer. When word came out about the formation of the gang. People came to join. Because he was one of the few that managed to beat the bat and escape twice in a row. And having Cheetah as an officer also made people rather not be fighting her in a turf war.

However the impact that the bloodmancer gang will make will impact their image.

Y/n find an opportunity to put his gang in the good graces of the people to start. Making them more tolerant to the future.

Y/n heard of a group of troublemaking thugs that don't belong to any group. Certainly the people of Gotham would prefer these thugs to be taken care of.

Y/n headed to where the thugs normally go to with a bunch of his gang. The gang were in the middle of mugging a guy.

Y/n: Hey hoodlums!

The punks looked at Y/n.

Punk: You don't have any business here!

Y/n: These are my streets. And you are messing with MY people.

The two groups started walking towards eachother. The leader of the punks punched Y/n straight in the jaw making him stumble back a step.

Bloodmancer thug: No one puts their hands on the boss!

Bloodmancer thug 2: You're dead now you punk bitch!

The bloodmancer thugs began to fight the punks.

A punk tried to punch Y/n. Y/n dodged and punched the punk in the face. He grabbed the punk and slammed his head on the ground knocking him out.  After a few more seconds. Y/n had enough and decided to  not hold back.

Blood shot out of Y/n and grabbed thugs throwing them around.  The bloodmancer thugs cheered and laughed seeing their boss handling this situation easily.  In a matter of seconds the thugs were knocked out.

Y/n: We're leaving men.

Y/n  started leaving with his men.  A lasso latched around him.

Y/n looked to see wonder woman.

Wonder woman: Tell me the truth! Where is Cheetah.

The bloodmancer thugs were ready to charge until a green bubble surrounded them. It wa green lantern John Stuart.

John: You guys stay right there.

The lasso glowed. Y/n struggled not to say anything. But then Y/n eyes rolled to the back of his head. His head shot back and then slowly went back to its original position. His eyes were blood red.  That same voice came out of Y/n.

?: YOU WILL KNOW NOTHING AMAZONIAN. 

wonder woman: What the?

John: He does not look happy.

Blood circled Y/n in  spiral. The lasso slipped off of Y/n and he begun to walk towards the two.

John knew he would need all his power. He tried to contain Y/n in a  green bubble  blood was around him inside the bubble.  The blood formed spikes piercing through the bubble shattering it.

John made a hammer and smashed down on Y/n only for the hammer to be stopped by a wall of blood.   A wave of blood latched onto John and slammed him into the wall knocking him out. 

Wonder woman slashed at Y/n with her sword. But the blade hit blood getting trapped.

?: Such a nice blade.  Pity it'll die with you.

Wonder woman: What are you?

?: The god of blood. I give humanity life. And the gods cas t me out. 

Wonder woman: Chotia.

Chotia: So I am remembered. I'll let you live for that.  

Chotia put the blood into Y/n.

Chotia: Leave. My vessel needs to rest.

Wonder woma knew she was at his mercy. She picked up John and  flew away.

Chotia looked at the bloodmancer thugs.

Chotia: I like the name bloodmancer.

He walked away. Back to the safehouse.