[6] Savior Of Song

Third Person's Point of View

Senri watched in the background seeing Makino's frozen state as if not hearing the series of applause in the background that even some of her club members join in with. She smirked darkly, silently snickering.

She took notice at first of how Makoto was going to use the disadvantage of their first years in numbers which is why she immediately draw the dancer's attention to the first year so that she could underestimate them. She knows for a fact that Makoto didn't put any hardcore dances to her first years yet which is the reason why they came unprepared, seeing as though they were expecting that no band can play with only three members which was the wrong in their predictions.

"If I'm right, the shock from the loss will cause her to bring out their Ace in a sudden which is herself and her vice president." Senri glanced at the person beside her after stating her observation.  The girl beside her snickered.

"So its third against third huh?" She asked pertaining to their years as third year students. "They were underestimating Shirabe earlier." She added.

"Oh, what about Rizumu?" Rizumu's gaze fall on Akari that was making her way towards them with her usual smile.

"They said, she has a cute voice or some sort. And that by the appearance of the third years, they might be singing love songs." Rizumu stated a cat-like grin making its way towards her face. "How I wish I could witness that."

Akari was about to say something two her two youngsters but was stopped by the clapping hands of Daichi, trying to get their attention for him to listen to.

"Out of the decision coming from us, the volleyball team. Out of 14 members including our managers and excluding our club advisor and coach. Majority of 8 votes has been placed on the Music Club." The three girls from earlier calmly gave each other a high five upon hearing Daichi's words." Now, with our next competitors, by right it should be our----"

"Third Years!" Everyone's gaze fell upon Makoto. "I request that to settle the match once and for all, the third years shall settle this."

Daichi's gaze fell on the Music Club's president who upon noticing his glance, gave him a nod. "No objections here. And like before, for us to have a chance of preparations for our kits, Dance club shall go first."

Daichi gave a nod to the Dance club, signalling them to take the stage. Which immediately Five of them took the stage doing a silent halt. Before they started moving their bodies in sync, first in a slow rythm but flickers and instantly fell into a dance one can see different movements from one person to another.

"As expected of the pros." Narita said from beside Ennoshita who was looking at elsewhere.

"Yes, as expected." Ennoshita replied. "How envious, Kageyama's talking to a girl." Narita immediately shift his gaze to where Ennoshita is staring only to see a grinning Kageyama talking to the first year drummer from earlier.

"Isn't that girl Oikawa Seirei? Top 8 beauty of the school?" The two snap their gaze towards Hinata that was looking at the stage but is eventually pertaining to the girl beside Kageyama. "I noticed that most girls from the Music Club are part of the top beauties of the school."

The three stopped with their conversation to applaud at the dancers that gave a bow in the stadium.

"They have a chance of winning on this one." Suga said from beside them which from what they observe, is actually quite true.

"Aren't you guys biased." They flinched upon hearing Asahi's comments from behind. "You guys are actually hoping for the Music Club to win aren't you?"