What happened today

In science class

Dramatic girl: *points at creamsweets* she is mean,yelling,lying and harassing me.

creamsweets: it's a group work...

Dramatic girl: You see she is mean to me.

creamsweets: -_-

Dramatic girl: you see my friends believe me and you are always lying.

creamsweets: yeah because they are your shields since you can't defend yourself.

Classmate: *randomly passing by* you go creamsweets! Going gangsta! *leaves*

creamsweets: I mean this is a group work the teacher put us in.

Dramatic girl: *holds up a folder above me* Either you shut up or I hit you.

creamsweets: *shocked a bit but recovered and stood up for myself* Go ahead do it you chicken and if you do I can beat you up with my fists. *cracks knuckes* I beat up a guy in middle school leaving him a bad bruise you want that?

Dramatic girl's friend: what is happening?

Dramatic girl: she is being mean to me and is always lying!

creamsweets: Your short tempered eh?

Dramatic girl: Liar Liar Liar Liar shut up!

creamsweets: I mean your using your friends to shield you because your weak by yourself.

Teacher: What's going on here?

Dramatic girl: She is lying and being mean!

creamsweets: actually I told her that there were 21 spiders and I double checked and she says that she doesn't trust me and only her "friends".

Teacher: Let's not call each other mean names.

Dramatic girl: but I can't work with her she is mean!

creamsweets: should we go to the dean and sort this out?

Teacher: That's a great idea

Dramatic girl's friends: oh no *looking at me as if I'm an idiot but I'm right about it*

Dramatic girl: No!

Teacher: then work *leaves*

creamsweets: Tch *whispers to a substitute teacher* she's short tempered that's what.

Sub: *nods* your right

___________________________________

For some reason this girl is pretty much useless along with her friends since all she does is slack off. She says that she doesn't care about her work so I will have to change groups since I'd rather be productive instead of people who use "can't speak english" excuse when they clearly say bad words in english. Not saying they should but they can at least make attempts or think then giving up.

I mean she started exposing my math grades last weak to her friends and they made fun of me for it. I got annoyed because I know math isn't my strength however talking about someone's grade out of the blue is stupid. So I called her out about her failing 5 important regents/exams just because it was english.

She got mad and her friends tried to defend her and I also called another one's grade out. Her friend said that she is out of the drama but before she can make a leave I told her. "Wow your such a great friend yet you left you friend here who is now weak to defend herself your pretty much weak and pathetic." That shut her up.

Also in my school if there is a problem between 2 people or more then the dean they go. No friends to back you up or save you. Just a dean who will listen to the problem.

I was thinking that next time she calls me a liar...

_____________________________________

Dramatic girl: Your a liar I only trust my friends!

creamsweets: yeah I am a liar.

Dramatic girl: Ha I was right!

creamsweets: I lied that your cooking was good but it's really bad that I threw it in the garbage behind your back while you weren't looking.

*you can imagine what her reaction would be when I tell her the truth about her cooking*

Dramatic girl: ....

______________________________________

I wish I could tell her the truth about her cooking cause I really dumped her food in the garbage.

autumnRecover
juvialockserlover1
candycane_shadow
Donflower
soft-tsundere
ShyLilKitten
whitehybrid-
wollfuz
kxnky-kxttxn
Singing_Psychopath
The_Anime_Fan
_-Angelic_Demon-_
ShiningSilvallly
Corru-Kun
KristenBlanks8
Yokie_Games
Migeru-san
purplekuro
Miraculousrules

You can tag other people to read this since I need advice in these situations. By the way my baby sister is ok she didn't break any bones.