My first shiny pokemon

I still remember catching my first shiny pokemon...

And it was a shiny girl Lillipup!

Back when Pokemon Black and White came out I never knew what a shiny pokemon is

When I searched it up I heard that it's pokemon that have different color than they should have.

I wasn't sure if I believe that they exist or not...

After I  finished the whole game and captured legendaries that I can find in the game... (I had Pokemon White)

I restarted the game but I didn't do the method in order to restart it because the game had a New Start button and I pressed it it didn't restart my old save so I thought that I wouldn't lose the data and pokemon I had...

When I restarted the game from the intro up to the part where my rivals and Professor leave Nuvema Town and teach the capturing pokemon process. I was bored and continue with the game.

When the Professor gave me 10 Pokeballs I started to look for pokemon that I already know either to capture or battle for my boredom...

When I went into the patch of grass where this guy gives you an Oran berry or Potion on your journey I encountered a Lillipup...

When I saw her silhouette I was like "Oh it's a Lillipup." But once the color came...

My eyes went wide surprised,excited but the first thing that came to me was confusion...

I was like...

"Wow and different colored Lillipup!"

The thing that caught my eye was that when the stars came all around it I was like...

"What does that even symbolize?"

When I showed it to my older sibling they said

"You got a shiny!" I was smiling because I found a shiny in the wild because it's difficult to find one because depending on the game you need to do a method in order to get a shiny.

So I caught the Shiny Lillipup and trained her...

Sadly I didn't want to erase my old data or get rid of the Shiny Lillipup so I had to choose...

In the end I lost my first shiny pokemon... I was upset at first but later I got a few shiny pokemon...

Dialga
Rayquaza
Magikarp
Zekrom
Arceus
Meloetta
Diance
Shaymin
Yelveltal
Swanna 3x
Grumpig

And a few others that I don't remember since I have last played pokemon 4 months or so ago since my older sibling wouldn't let me charge my 3ds...

Another thing is my 3ds' is breaking in half a bit...

A part of the 3ds where it connects to the screen falls loose. Luckily it wasn't the left because that is where a wire connects to the top...

And that is my first shiny pokemon story!