Date

"No, no, no, no," Was all the girls said as I tried on multiple outfits. Finally we found the one!

     "That's so cute!" Kawaii~Chan said clapping her hands

     "That's so cute!" Kawaii~Chan said clapping her hands. By now it was four, so I needed to do my hair and makeup. I put my hair down with no part. I did simple makeup. Nothing fancy.

     "You look great!" Katelyn said when I heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my small purse and answered the door. There was Aaron looking pretty nice.

     "Hey, you look gorgeous," He said smiling at me

     "Thanks, you look pretty good, too," I said winking at him.

     "Did it hurt?" He asked.

     "Did what hurt?" I asked sighing.

     "When you fell for me," He said. I blushed. I hadn't heard that version of that pickup line. 

     "That was new," I said smiling. The two of us walked to his car and he opened the door for me.

     "Thank you," I said.

     "No problem," He said shutting the door behind me. He walked around and got in the driver's side. He drove us to Olive Garden and we got went inside we sat down and looked at the menu. After we ordered we started to get to know each other. We told each other about our lives, our degrees, and friends. It was a great night. He was so nice to me. At the end of the night he drove me home and walked me to the door. While we were saying goodbyes I gave him a hug. 

     "I'll see you tomorrow," He winked. I nodded and he smiled at me. 

     "Good night," I said hugging him again. 

     "Sleep well," He said rubbing my back.

     "You, too," I said letting go of him. I walked inside and he drove off. This was amazing! I couldn't wait to see him.