29

"Trust me when I say you don't want to get involved in this Kitten." Loki warns finally giving me the eye contact I so desperately crave. Did I just think that? Wait. Did he just call me Kitten?! That's kind of cute and hot. No one's referred to me as kitten before. I'm overthinking this. I just need to get laid. Anyways...

"You're scared of him. I understand that. But I can help you, Loki." I tell him softly as I gently put my hand on his thigh. "You just got to trust me." We continue to look into each others eyes, and before I know it we seem to be gravitating toward each other. "It's not that I don't trust you, kitten." He says inches away from my face. "I just don't want to see you get hurt." 

Our faces are now mere centimeters apart. I can feel his breath on my face, and it smells of minty fresh-

Hold up. Author. What is happening? You've left the thousands waiting for a YEAR! And you just show up and your pushing me together with this God?!

This is what the people have been asking for....

But its all so.... Mushy. What has happened to you? Have you fallen in love while on your hiatus?

um... no..

Oh so your a lonely hopeless romantic, and this is how your coping.

YOU KNOW I WROTE YOU UP AND I CAN KILL YOU OFF. NOW PLEASE SHUT UP AND LET'S GET BACK TO THE STORY!

...........fine.

Anyways.... Where was I? Oh yes minty fresh breath.

Loki's minty fresh breath fanned across my face , and all my senses were put into overdrive. The one lost sense on me was logic. I'd completely skipped over the fact that Loki basically said he trusted me. I was too enamored in the beauty of his green eyes. Our noses were now touching, lips so close to touching.

This beautiful moment was immediately ruined when the front door banged open. With the loud bang we both immediately jumped back, both of us now broken from our trance. Stomping through the front door were my friends. Specifically Bennett, Derek, and Cameron. Bennett was tall, dark, and broody. Standing at 6 feet tall with a head of some luscious black locks. Definitely the emo of the trio, and the leader. The only one who I would ever actually listen too. Derek is.... Well he's a Derek. He's hot and, well stupid. I blame all the bleaching of his hair over the years. It's definitely soaked into his brain. He's blond (obviously) and also 6 feet tall. He's a moron. And that leaves Cameron. The tallest of the three at 6 feet and 4 inches, and he rocked a mo-hawk. He didn't talk much. He didn't need to though. He was a man who, you could just look at his face and get what he felt. Which always was: "If you keep talking to me I'm going to ram my foot up your ass." Yeah. That's Cameron. 

These three came in raging drunk. Not surprised. Am surprised they didn't have to break a window to get in here.

So. It's been awhile. Didn't plan for this to blow up.

Wait. Hi Readers! Cheshire here. SO your telling me your just giving them 500 words and that's it? You tease them with an ALMOST KISS between me and Loki, and introduce the three morons and just end it there???

YOU NEED TO GET OFF MY BACK! Anyways, I mentioned before how I was losing interest in this story, and I did. I want to complete it. I really do. I'm just lazy. That's why you only got 500 words. I'm sorry....  I'm going to try and update more. I do hope you enjoyed it.