15

Stark and Banner haven't had any luck. Natasha updated SHIELD that Loki might be back on Earth. No one's heard from Thor and he isn't back yet. Everyone seems to be in overdrive looking for Loki if he's here. If being the keyword. Though it seems with just the tiniest of possibilities that he might be here on earth has put everyone on edge.

Except me.

I never met the God of Mischief. But from the way everyone is acting about the possibility of him being on earth he must be pretty bad. I get why they're freaking out. He did try to take over earth and in the process destroy half of Manhattan. But he still failed. Miserably.

I mean come on. He couldn't even conquer New York. Then again he was going against the Avengers who were pretty ticked off that he killed Coulson. But I'll give the guy props for trying.

I wouldn't mind meeting Loki if I'm going to be honest. He sounds like an interesting character. I am myself quite mischievous. To be honest if Loki wasn't bat shit crazy like everyone says he is we would probably be good friends he and I.

I was currently sitting in the living room spread out on the couch flipping through channels on the television. Bruce and Tony were in the lab trying to do everything they could to find Loki. Meanwhile everyone else, minus Thor, were here in the lounge.

Clint and Natasha were sitting on the small couch next to me. Steve was on the other side of me sitting in the other small couch. All three lost in thought. I finally settled on a station that was showing some action movie. I set the remote on the coffee table and averted my eyes towards the television. Though I wasn't really paying attention as I too was lost in thought.

Then something caught my eye from outside. It was a big flash of light out on the terrace. Soon Thor appeared coming down from it and was now on the terrace.

"Guys." I said gaining their attention. "Thor's back." I said motioning towards the terrace. Thor was already making his way into the tower, and everyone quickly stood to see what he found out.

"Thor. What did you find out?" Asked Steve walking towards Thor. Thor sighed looking downwards then back at Steve. "It's not good news Steven." Thor started. "Loki has escaped from Asgardian Prison. How? I do not know. There is no explanation for how he escaped, but my father is trying to figure out how he escaped as we speak." No one had a chance to respond to Thor as Tony and Bruce bursted into the room.

"Guys. We found him. We found Loki."

���)�kT