𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓂𝓈

Start from the beginning

      "Hello, Alastor,"Lilith said trying to maintain her posture. After her and Lucifer Alastor was the most powerful demon in Hell, and even talking to him made her nervous. She swiftly led him inside to the meeting room after they talked briefly, only saying "how are you?" and "its rather cold outside today." She led him around the thrones through the living room, then instead of to the right where the kitchen was she turned to the left where a small lobby was, then led off into seperate hallways. One certain hallway was just offices, a meeting room being in one of them. Lucifer was already there, sitting at the end of the long black table lined with 10 white chairs on each side, one on each end, the room lit with white lights shining against the grey and white walls. There was one window on the left side of the room, barely letting in any light. Privacy was always an issue there.

     "Here we are!" Lilith said anxiously opening the white door, revealing Lucifer tapping away at the opposite end of the table. He was resting is bored face against his arm, when his eyes shot towards Alastor. "You can sit over here," Lucifer said pulling out a chair next to him.

"Alrighty then!" Alastor said in his usual cheery tone then strutted over to the chair, pulling it down behind him as he sat down, never loosing his perfect posture. Lilith closed the door and walked away, leaving the two most powerful male demons in all of hell in the same room.

     "So, Alastor. Why Charlie?" Lucifer asked leaning back in his chair staring at the Radio Demon.

"Hm. She's beautiful, charming, kind, simply one of the best demons I have ever met!" Alastor said waving his right hand around in the air.

It was dead silent in the room, not a sound could be heard for miles. He almost felt as if he needed to play something from his staff, but now wasn't the time. This was too important. "We all know you're just using her to become royalty. That stupid hotel of hers- its not even working! Why waste your time?" Lucifer asked leaning towards Alastor. A small flame ignited inside of Alastor, hearing his girlfriends father insult her in such a way. If he could rip Lucifers heart out he would have done it long ago.

     "My lord, I do believe her hotel it coming along quite well. A few demons are currently there, many making progress! Now while my original intentions weren't to fall in love with the princess, this is much better I will admit. Your daughter has changed me for the better!" Alastor exclaimed. The last bit took Lucifer of guard.

"Changed you? Please..."

     Alastor didn't speak. He stared at Lucifer with bright red eyes and perfect posture, a yellow smile plastered across his grey skinned face. "The only reason I haven't killed you already is because I know Charlie loves you, If I killed you it would kill me. We're gonna have to get along for this, you know," Lucifer said with a sigh. Alastor gleamed at the thought of him getting along with Lucifer- the ruler of Hell.

"I agree. You have raised her well," Alastor said now leaning back in his own seat, crossing one of his slender long legs over the other. The thought of taking the throne even flashed across his mind, but he quickly shook it away. It made him feel queasy.

     "Very well then. You hurt her, or anyone in my family, your done deer demon. Understood?" said Lucifer, now leaning towards Alastor and jabbing a finger at his face.

Alastor chuckled. "Understood indeed! I'll be going now, quite the day I have today. Hope to see you soon my lord!" Alastor said before forcefully grabbing Lucifers hand and shaking it, backing up from his chair, and snapping, leaving a small cloud of black smoke in the spot where he stood. Lucifer wanted to talk with Alastor more, but with such a hurry Alastor seemed to be in he couldn't even get the chance. Alastor wasn't in a rush to actually go do something, he just wanted to see Charlie.

Back at the Hotel...

CHARLIES POV:

     While Alastor was gone, I was planning on doing some paper work and helping a guest with rehabilitation stuff. He told me he wouldn't be gone long, and I believed him, as him and my father would want to be around each other as little as possible. It's been years since my father and I had talked though, maybe he would want to actually talk to Alastor. Highly doubted that.

     After Alastor had left I walked out of the kitchen with my smoothie to go wake up Vaggie, I was surprised she wasn't up yet. As for Angel, not so much. He could have cared less. Even though lately since him and Vaggie had been together, he had been making an effort to get up with her. I thought it was adorable! His fluffy face would turn bright red whenever she was around, and it was so obvious to me and Alastor we would joke about it to each other. Vaggie never noticed, she was always wrapped up in her own world. I ran up stairs and then went up the elevator to the top floor, where all of our rooms where. Alastor had a room here, but never used it. Husk and Nifty did too, but they were always busy or drunk.

     I knocked on Vaggie's door, but no one answered. "Strange..." So I tried Angels door. About 20 seconds later Angel answered the door, wearing pink sweat pants and a white crop top marked with a red heart. His make up was already done, and he backed up a little bit so that I could see the pole set up in the back corner of his large bed room. Music was playing and lights were spinning, he must have been practicing.

"What?! Im sort of busy here," Angel said stepping outside, shutting the door behind him.The spider smoothed out his hair and placed his hands on his hips, glaring down at Charlie.

"N-Nothing? Are you practicing?..."

"Uh yeah, I may not do it much anymore but it doesn't hurt to do it every now and then," He said.

"Cool cool, where's Vag?" I asked him eager to get away. That stuff grossed me out, even thinking about it made me sick.

"I don't know. She didn't answer her door?"

"Nope. You can try again if you want," I told him. Angel went over to Vaggie's door and banged on it screaming, and she eventually opened the door wearing a baggy t shirt and shorts, her hair a mess and her face exhausted.

"Oh god Vag- someone didn't sleep good last night!" I said. She nodded before taking a yawn.

"Yeah. Mind if I get some more sleep?" She asked me. I told her not at all, Angel went back to his practicing and I left to return downstairs.

     When I got downstairs, I found Alastor waiting for me on one of the couches messing with his staff. He saw me and smiled, I slid down the railing to jump onto the couch next to him, then rested my head on his shoulder. "How did it go?" I asked. While I expected him to say horrible, he didn't.

"It was swell my dear. We agreed to get along for your sake of course!" He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me close. I smiled and spun around, throwing myself on top of him sending us both onto the floor, me on top of him and hugged him as tight as I could. Oh god, did I love this demon.

      Alastor smiled up at me after he opened his eyes from falling on the floor, and gently ran his claws through my hair. It only seemed appropriate that I closed the gap, kissing him softly on the lips. He held the back of my head and pulled me closer, before we both had to get up due to basically just embarrassment. We didn't want anyone to really find out about this yet, so we had to keep it low key for now. Only a few guests were in the lobby but no one saw, it was very quick. Quick but loving. We both hauled ourselves back onto the fluffy white couch and he held my hand in his. "Thanks Al, It means a lot," I told him.

"Anything for my you, dear," He told me.

     And that was when the letter came.

Art Creds: Vivziepop on Youtube, xl.dust on Instagram

(Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday, not much to say today. Love you all~ Akiione.)