𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

In the Garden...

Charlie and Alastor walked out into the small garden behind the hotel, Charlie leading him by the hand. There was a small stone pathway surrounded by flowers, a pool, and a bench in the middle of it all, flowers towering over it on every side. She took him over to it and sat down.

"So what is it you wanted to talk to me about dear?" Alastor asked her. He was sitting on the right side of the bench, turned towards Charlie. She was on the other side, hands in her lap, nervously tapping on her thighs.

Alastor could sense her nervousness and slowly took her hand in his, rubbing his thumb over it reassuringly. Whatever it was, he could tell she was anxious.

"I- I um... Just wanted to spend some time with you! Heh.."

She glanced over at Alastor and felt herself heat up. His bright eyes shined like no other, it made her absolutely crazy. Not before long she caught herself staring. He didn't seem to mind, he continued scanning his surroundings.

"So um.. Alastor... There's been something I've wanted to tell you for a while now," Charlie stammered out, snapping out of her trance.

He turned over to her and felt his heart skip a beat. 'She really does look beautiful...'

He nodded, motioning for her to continue.

"I- I cant really explain it.. But these feelings- they're obsessive. I cant get them out of my head! I cant keep them a secret anymore."

Alastors eyes grew wide. 'This is it.'

"All you've done is be there for me, I couldn't imagine my life without you. I guess what I'm trying to say is- I love you!" Charlie said. She shut her eyes, grabbing onto her dress as if there were no tomorrow.

He felt himself grow slightly red. 'So she feels the same way?'

There was so much going on inside him right now, he felt nauseous. But he knew this wasn't the time to be his usual self, just letting it go. She was being truthful with him, it would be only fair for him to be the same.

So with a deep breath, he took his hand and placed it under Charlie's chin, pulling her face to look at him. His face was rather soft now, his usual forced smile looked genuine.  He had half lidded eyes, and his posture wasn't stick straight anymore.

Emotions weren't ever clear with him. Charlie could rarely tell what he was thinking, but right now she was thinking she might have made the worst decision of her life. 'He's gonna tell me off...'

He chuckled. "Charlie, I have to admit I feel the same way. You've brought out the side of me I never thought anyone could, and I will never be able to express how thankful I am. You're quite the charming demon belle, I must say."

Charlie's face lit up. "R-Really?"

"Yes, really."

Charlie burst out in happiness and threw herself onto him, latching around his torso in a tight hug. He pulled her closer, resting his head on hers. And then they stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's new found relationship.

In Vaggie's Room...

Angel and Vaggie walked upstairs and to the elevator, leading them to her room. Once they reached her door he politely opened it and she walked in, thanking him.

He walked over to her bed and sat down, leaning over. "H-Hey Vag..."

She could sense he was anxious and walked over to him, placing a hand on his back. "Yeah?"

"I gotta tell you somethin.."

She was nervous now. He wasn't ever like this. 'Is something wrong with him?'

He couldn't contain it any more. "I like you!! A lot..." He sputtered, throwing his arms in the air. Once he realised what he said he slapped his hand over his mouth and stared out in front of him.

Vaggie was frozen. 'Oh my god! He likes me! Oh my god oh my god!'

She laughed and placed a hand on his leg, rubbing it. He flinched and looked down at it, then back up at her, eyes wide.

"I was just waiting for you to say it. I like you too, Angel," she said.

He was shocked. "You seriously feel the same way?"

"Uh yeah?" She had a smile on her face, the brightest one anyone had seen in a long time.

"If you need confirmation, I'll give it to you!" She said excitedly and reached over, crashing her lips on his. He leaned into it and hugged her close, when they were done they sat there smiling at each other.

After around ten minutes of talking and what not, Angel shot up. "Ooh! I wonder what strawberry pimp is doing!"

He walked over to her window, she followed close behind. And there she was, Charlie, hugging Alastor!

"YES! She did it! Oh my god!" Angel was violently shaking Vaggies arm, she was just staring at them. It finally hit her: he really did care for her.

She smiled and wrapped herself around Angels arm, sighing in relief.

"You good?" Angel asked.

"Perfect."

Angel smiled and then screamed. "WE CAN GO ON DOUBLE DATES NOW!!!"

He flopped down on her bed, arms thrown out in every direction. She laid down next to him.

"I say we go get coffee," Vaggie said.

"Agreed."

Downstairs...

Alastor and Charlie talked for a little while longer, and then headed inside, hand in hand. They walked over towards Vaggie and Angel who were sitting at a table, Angel giving them the smuggest look he could dish out.

"So the pimp and the princess huh?"

Vague punched him in the shoulder and apologized on his behalf.

Charlie just giggled. 'Same old Angel.'

They sat down at their table, Charlie pulling her chair next to Alastors, leaning into his side. In the time they had talked they had really established their feelings.

After they all talked for a little bit, Charlie asked Angel,"So what about you two?"

What looked like literal sparks flew off Angel, he wrapped an arm around Vaggie. "We're together! Right?"

Vaggie chuckled and pecked him on the cheek, making him freeze. "Yes, we are."

Alastor had gone to go get him and Charlie a drink, when he came back he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and handed her the coffeee. She rested her head on his side.

He really was one of the luckiest demons in all of Hell.

(Hey everyone! Some people have been leaving me very nice/helpful comments on my posts, and it may not seem like a lot but it really is to me. This is obviously the chapter where every one confesses their feelings, it took me a while to think of the right way to do it but this is ultimately what ended up happening. Ill post again as soon as possible, love you all ~ Akiione 💕)

(Art creds: Vivziepop, al.5304)

(REVISED AS OF 8/22/20)
Future me here: I like this a lot better than the old one lmao