chapter 14

Thank you guys for all who voted and fanned me. Sorry for the long wait, but i'm going to try my best to upload the most I can. I have been writing some, so let me know what ya'll think about it.

Chapter 14:

Sapphire's P.O.V

On our way to Danny's room, we saw a girl that looked somewhat like him.

"Hey bro who this?" She smiled at me.

"Sapphire, my mate." He said.

Before I could blink, his sister threw her arms around me, and held me in a tight hug.

"Yes i finally get a sister!" She said.

I couldn't help but hug her back and smile. It was awhile until we left her to go her own way. We came up to a set of french doors. Inside, his room was just like mine, but just a different color and more for a boy.

As I walked in I noticed that Kyo was gone, I just he found someone to play with. When I turned towards Danny, he scooped me up over his shoulders and caried me over to the bed. He pushed me on the bed and placed himself over me, with both of his arms on each side of my head.

He lean down close to my face with our lips only inches apart. His eyes searched mine asking for permission. To answer it, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, closing any gaps. The kiss started out sweet, then he deepen it. His hands moving down my arm to my waist, while i traced my over his muscular back. God, why did he have to be so hot?

I broke away to take a breath, while he moved down my neck. Then I moan, damn he found my weak spot. Now it's pay back. I push against his chest to were I was on top. He gave a playful growl. So he likes being in charge huh, well too bad, i'm taking over now. I lean close to his lips, then turned my head at the ast minute teasing him.

I did it a few more time and smiled at his face. Pay back a bitch huh. He glared and growled at me. I smirked," Don't you dare growl at me mr."

He was silent then smirked. This can't be good. Right as I thought that, he flipped us back over so he was on top again. He lean close to me only an inch or two away, when he squeezed my hip, with got a moan out of me. With that he crashed his lips to mine. I couldnt hold back anymore, i kissed him back. He bit my bottom lip asking for permission. I quickly let him in. He tasted me just like i tasted him. He was so good. I just loved him. Wait? Love him? Yes I did. Then I remebered something. Breacking away from the kiss, I asked him something.

"Danny, what do they mean to, 'mark' your mate?" I overheard some of my p[ack members say something about that.

He pulled back and then pulled away from me. He took a deep breath.

"To mark your mate, you have to ...sleep with them." He told me.

Surprisingly I was cool with that. I mean if I would have to sleep, or make love with any one, I rather it be Danny. Whoa, were are all these feelings and thoughts coming from. I just there more to being a werewolf then i thought.

"Ok, I think I can handle that, cause I rather be you then with anyone else." Wow that was out of no where, but yet it was also true too.

*******************************************

Heyy sorry for the long wait you guys, and i'm also sorry if it's short, but i'll try to upload soon as i can. I just got alot of stuff going on, like high school, and my granny being sick.

-- XxdancerxX