Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

*pic of Sapphire's granny*

Sapphire's P.O.V

"So how was your first day of school dear?" Granny asked after she got our afternoon tea.

It was something we always did together ever since i was young. The tea we always drank was green tea with a bit of lemon.

"It was fine. I was stuck being this new guy guid." I told her sipping my tea.

"Oh, and how did it go with that?" She looked amused.

I put my tea down. "It was so weird granny, the moment I saw his face and his eyes I..."

"You wanted to be with him, and have him hold you in your arms." She said looking at me.

I nodded and took a sip of tea. "You know I haven't dated since mom left, but just being around him made me want to start dating again, but with him."

Granny motion me over to her. I kneel down in front of her as she took my face her fragiles hands.

"My dear Sapphire, I believe you may have just found your soul mate." She told me looking me in the eye.

I looked at her."My soul mate, granny are you sure? Are soul mates even real?" I asked looking down.

She noodded and made me look up at her. She always did have a thing for fairy tales.

"They are real, because your parents were soul mates." She said.

A small gasped come from my mouth. "My parents were each others soul mates." I whispered to myself.

I was lost in my thoughts when granny said something else.

"Or you just want to date again, and you think this new boy is a hottie." She said dropping her hands and taking a sip of tea.

"Granny! How could you say something all serious, and then just say something, which may be true. And how would you know the word hottie?" i asked, I hope she wasn't reading any of those teen magazins again.

"All they say it on the T.V alot on those teenage show, plus i heard you say it when you were talking to your friend Honey on the phone." She said looking away from me.

My mouth dropped. "Granny how could you evesdrop on my conforsations?"

"Well, you do talk loud sometimes dear."

"Thats it i'm out of here." I stood up grabbing my things, and finishing my tea too.

I was half way out the door, when she called.

"I'm planning on going out to eat, care to join me?"

"Pick me up at 7:30," i called back and closed the door

*****

Once back at my house, I ran upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door thinking about what granny said.

Could Danny be my soul mate? There is this kinda force thats pulls me towards him. Why did love have to be so hard?

I plumed down on my bad. Thinking to much about things like this always gave me a headache.

Desiding to take a little nap before granny picked me up for dinner, I set my alram to wake me back up at 6:30.

That's is when the dream started.

***************************************

hey, so what do ya'll think? Getting good? Comment and vote, tell me what ya'll think about the story.