Chapter 21

Heyy sorry about the short update yesterday, but I was hit with a case of writers block that day. I'll try to make this chapter a little longer.

Chapter 21

Sapphire's P.O.V

Do what? He was going to do what?

"What?" Was my brilliant response.

He smiled gently, "I'm here to escort you to your mother Maurelle. She was the one to asked me to bring you."

This was unreal. Just when I was thinking about how I was going to find her, this guys shows up saying he's going to take me to her.

"Your not lying are you?" I asked. I was not in the mood for games.

"No princess, no lies." He said bowing again.

The two vampire dudes haven't moved a muscle since they appeared. If this guy was a fey then what with the two vamps? Did he need protection, or are they going to drag me to her?

The fey dude noticed me looking at the two vamps behind him.

"This is Paul and Sam, they are here to make sure you arrive safe and unharmed to your mother. I am Rowen, one of the officers of the royal guard princess."

Whoa more guards, lovely.

"So, shall we go princess? Your mother is waiting." Rowen said, then al of a sudden a small black carriage appeared, being pulled by two black stallions. This like some dark twisted Cinderella story.

"Only if Kyo comes. He is my bonded wolf after all." I told him, the way a princess would tell someone.

He nodded and then turned to open the door of the carriage. "After you princess."

Slowly, I walked towards the carriage seeing if anything else would happen. Rowen helped me get inside followed by Kyo and then him. The interior of the carriage just like the outside. The walls being a dark violet color, and the seats a blood red color.

The carriage started moving, and I looked out the window as we passed a whole bunch of tree. Feeling bored, I closed my eyes and fell asleep with Kyo head in my lap. I'm on my way to see my birth mother.

When I woke up, I was laying on a huge bed. The sheets felt like silk between my finger and the color was black with dark purple pillows. I looked down and saw that I was no longer in my shorts and tank. Instead I was wearing a black dress, with a silk texture. Standing up and walking to the closest mirror, I saw that it was floor length, with a halter top with a low back, and a long 'V' on the right side that stop at mid-thigh. My feet were clean and had a anklet type thing on both feet. It wrapped around my ankles and went down my feet tomy second toe, were it looked like a toe ring. The chain being black and a cresent moon on the ankle area.

My hair was clean looking and was straighten with what looked like tiny stars in my hair, when caught in the light. My make-up was stunning. My face looked flawless, with a fair complexion, and the eyeshadow was a sprakly purple color that made my blue eyes pop out more. Standing there I almost didn't regonized myself.

Looking around, I noticed the room was HUGE. There was my bed and a little table on both sides of it. There was a small table with make-up on it, and a mirroron the wall. There was even a small bench for me to sit at. A dresser wasn't far from it. On the other side of the room, was two big glass french doors, that led out to a huge balcony. The whole room was both dark and elgant at the same time. I loved it!

I heard the door to the room open, and in walked a girl who looked close to my age. She was wearing a floor length red dress that looked the same way as mine. Her hair was dark brown soft looking. Her skin fair, making her big grey eyes pop out. I also noticed she had wings layed flat, like a dog do there ears when there sad, aganist her back.