"I bought a red dress at a thrift store and glued pom poms to the upper torso area" I explained.

Once the picture on my phone loaded, I stood up.

"You'll see it tomorrow," I said as I handed him my phone.

He took my phone and looked at the picture.

"That's creative"

"It's a good thing I got a short-sleeved dress" I noted as he handed me back my phone.

"How do you keep warm?"

"I would layer up, but this bad boy prevents me from doing so" I replied gesturing to my arm.

He nodded.

"Most of my sweaters don't fit me, so I just have to work with it. Thankfully, it hasn't been too cold, but it is expected to get colder" I said.

"Yeah, it is"

It'd be chilly tomorrow.

"Vests, shawls, and blankets are my best friends at the moment," I told him.

If it got really cold, I'd wear my teddy coat over my vest. The sleeve on that coat was big enough for me to 'layer' on.

"How long will you have the cast on for?"

"Fingers crossed I can get it off after Thanksgiving break" I answered.

He nodded.

"What about physical therapy?"

I no longer felt any discomfort when I moved my arm up or down.

"Every other week, but once I get the cast removed it will be once or twice a week" I replied.

"When is the semester over?"

Uhhhhhh

"The third week of December" I remembered

"And you're seeing a physical therapist in LA?"

"Yeah, my mom's arranged all of that," I said.

He disappeared into the closet.

"Speaking of your mom, she mentioned you'll be home for the long weekend"

"Yes," I confirmed.

He peaked out.

"I'll be in LA for Veterans day too, and I'm staying with Nora since CT will still be Virginia Beach"

"Oh, he did end up going home?" I questioned.

He nodded before disappearing into the closet once more.

"Yeah, he had something to work out, but he'll be back for Thanksgiving"

"So who's staying with Nora now?" I wondered.

Cause I'm pretty sure she was not staying with mom and dad. I talked to her yesterday evening while she was making dinner in her kitchen.

"Josie"

Josie was my older sister, and most likely his nutritionist.

"So what's the deal with you and Cody? If you don't mind me asking"

Huh?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He smiled.

"Why is he terrified of you?"

Oh, that.

"He's an idiot," I told him.

"Well yeah, obviously, but why is he afraid of you?"