The first night.

Duhn duhn duhn duuhhnnnnnn. :P

The Car ride.....

I open my eyes and my butt flies off the seat after hitting what seemed like a bump, like I was in a car. My vision clears up and I realize that I as in a car with tape on my mouth and ropes around me. Well crap. I guess I wasn't going anywhere.

"Aww, sweetheart here is awake." Coos someone. I look to my right to see a guy who I forgot the name of sitting next to me with a gun in his hand. He slaps my face. "Cheer up girly, we are going somewhere nice, don't worry. Oh, here we are now!" His face brightens and he jumps out of the car. I only grunt.

Then someone on the other side of me opens the car door and picks me up, not even bothering which way my bones were going. I yell a little into the tape 'cause of my arms. "Don't worry," says the guy's husky voice, "I wont let the monsters get you." He snickers and rubs my butt.My eyes iden in surprise and I start yelling again. He only laughs because I can't do anything.

Finally his hand drops and I relax again. The features around me were dark. It was probably 8:00 or something, and my mom was probably worried sick. The trees swayed a little in the wind, and the leaves crunched under the guys' feet. Then I looked ahead at a grand, old, dingy house. Probably worth a fortune, but looks so terrible. 

"Hey girly, this is where you will be staying for awhile." Says the one holding me. The other goes to the door and kicks open the rusty hinges, and beetles scuttled out. "We may not have cleaned in a while, but that is what you are here for. I have heard about you. I have seen you in the paper before because of your good acts, so I thought, what the fuck, let's give this girl a try. We wont pity her or show any affection, but she would be good for our needs, as well as pleasure them." The guy in front looks at me seductively and I only cringe.

Damn me and my goodness. Maybe if I wasn't so damn good all the time MAYBE I wouldn't be in this mess.

Then we go into the house and the nasty odor hits my nostrils. The smell of mold, droppings, and maybe even old food rotted this place and that's what I hated about these type of people. Thinking they can be waited on like kings. We then walk up the stained stairs and turn to the right. Then approach a large room. One that had no windows, dang, a bathroom, bed, dresser, and anything a normal person would need. I guess I was staying here.

The one holding me dropped me to the floor and I squeaked, rewarded with snickers. He grabs a knife out of his pocket and I freak out and start trying to back up. "Stop your worrying Abbey, and let me cut you." Well I had the wrong idea and I thought he was gonna cut me, not the rope. So I attempted to kick him away, though that didn't work as planned. The knife he was holding went through my shoe and into my foot, and I howled in pain, screaming as I did so.

The pain too intense I just sat there screaming into my duct tape, while the guys just stare at me amused. How would they think that funny! "Huff miie!" I scream into the tape. They don't understand though but come to my aid. The other guy who wasn't holding me went up and pulled out the knife. I scream in even more intense pain.

"Well here's your problem." They look at each other and start laughing crazily, I guess some sort of joke between them both or something. Finally they cut my ropes off, I don't car though 'cause I am still half crying because of my foot. Five minutes later I am on the bed and the blood is seeping through the carpet. " Well Abbey, that is one more thing you are cleaning up." One guy starts.

"Oh here let me show you your room. OKay there is the closet, dresser bathroom, bed which you are lying on, and...the ceiling. Okay great, you start work tommorrow morning." But before they leave they bandage my foot and finally walk off, locking my door after turning off the light.

Well here is my problem, I have to work for those freaks with a bad foot. Not to mention THOSE FREAKS! Tommorrow is gonna be a long day....