Chapter 2

Andrea's p.o.v

Crimson oozed out of his neck as he spluttered and fell to the ground. I looked around at the bodies on the floor and my eyes widen when I felt something I don't think I felt in a while. Guilt. They all seemed so innocent and I just slaughtered them all and I'm not sure why.

Dropping the knife, I began walking out of the building. I stared at my hands watching as the blood of seven different people dripped from my fingers. As I was strolling through the building, every bit of my body shaking from fear, I heard clanking noises of metal being hit against each other.

I teleported towards the source to find Ryker hidden in the shadows. "Oh Andy, your memories are coming back, my love," he said as he placed his hand on my cheek softly, the blood on his own hands smearing on my face. The metallic smell made me cringe as I kept getting flashes of memories over time.

"Please, don't do this to me, let me go. I-I'll kill myself so I can't tell anyone just please don't put me through this again," I sobbed as he smirked. "Oh love, you're too useful for me to do that," he then leaned in and kissed my lips. I tried to back away but now his hand was behind my head and he wouldn't let me go, I was too weak in my fragile state.

"Tod morgen," he whispered and suddenly a pain flashed through my head and I fell to the floor. I groaned at the throbbing as all of my memories were taken from me and the assassin that was behind it came through.

I woke up with a start, gasping for breath. I stood up feeling a panic soar through my body. Slowly I rushed to the sink attempting to get some water to splash on my face. But, when I glanced down at my hands blood covered them causing me to back against the wall, shaking as more memories flashed into my mind.

Suddenly, there was a loud beep and then someone rushed in. I felt them grab my arm and sit me down on the bed, kneeling in front of me, but my eyes were squeezed shut as I remembered the people I murdered.

"Rover Hall, Dimitri Sokov, Dylan Quest, Lula Hope," I whispered. "Who are they?" I heard the voice. "I didn't mean to kill them, they made me. T-they were innocent and t-they made me," I shook my head, feeling nausea fill up in my stomach.

Before they could react, I rushed to the toilet and began puking all of the contents of the food I ate last night. I heard another beep and I glanced at the door noticing Black Widow leaving briskly. I wiped my mouth before leaning against my bed, finally catching my breath.

I stayed up after that for a few hours, just staring at the wall as I remembered. One of the agents brought me breakfast but I couldn't eat it. After a while, I realized they weren't going to make a decision until I gave them a preposition. So when the sun met through the small window in my cell, I stood up and looked at the camera.

"Hey! I know you guys can hear me! I wanna speak to Black Widow!" I shouted. Obviously I didn't get a response so I just waited and around half an hour later the infamous woman walked in with her usual scowl. "Point 1, I wanna know your name so I can stop calling you Black Widow," I started causing her to roll her eyes and begin to leave.

"No wait," I called after her causing her to stop quickly and stay facing the door. "I know you guys will lock me up after this and I'm willing to do anything to stop that from happening because I want to stop Hydra as much as you guys do because they've screwed me over more times than I can count. So I'll give you a location of one of their main bases. You can scope it out arrest who you wanna arrest, kill who you wanna kill and that's my way of proving it to you," I explained.

"What's the location?" She asked. "In New York. They have a whole building where they run from, constantly watching Stark tower. It is disguised as a casino, Stark has been there before and he didn't even realize it's a Hydra base," I informed her. Without another word she left and I was left once again to my own devices.