3. Chapter 11

Andrea's p.o.v

"W-what?" I stuttered over my words at her statement and I saw a small smile appear on her chapped lips at my statement. "I saw you falling, when you were trying to stop Rhodey. You were thousands of feet in the air and you were falling to your death. My heart stopped Rea. I-I thought that was it. That's I'd lost you forever," she whispered the last part while using her fingers to push a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I was alone. When I saw Wanda catch you and you stand up, I cried. I cried and I couldn't stop. I realized that I didn't want to ever lose you. I want to marry you, make you mine forever. So, Andrea Maximoff, will you marry me?" She asked, searching my eyes for my answer.

So many thoughts rushed through my head at a million miles an hour. I'd never thought about marriage, it's something I never thought was an option for me. In all honesty? I never thought I'd end up with anyone, let alone Natasha Romanoff. But as all of these thoughts were swarming my mind, there was one thing that slipped past my lips.

"Yes," I said quietly. I watched as she did a double take, almost as if she didn't believe my answer. Her smile grew impossibly wider. "Yes?" She quizzed, a breath of disbelief escaping her lips.

"Yes I'll marry you. I'd marry you now if I could," I let out a laugh, wiping a stray tear from my face. She pulled me in for a deep, heated kiss. The kind of kiss that feels like fireworks are erupting in the background.

The now blonde woman rested her forehead against mine and closed her eyes gently. "I love you so much. I never thought it was possible for me to love anyone. But you came into my life and it scared the shit out of me. I'm not scared anymore, I know what I want. And that's you," she spoke her words quietly, almost as if this was a secret just for us.

Time flew by, we were both in our own little bubble of love. Small touches here and there, slight kisses and dirty jokes. We never had time to act like this. To act like teenagers in love.

Splitting the avengers apart will always be something that breaks my heart, but now it doesn't feel like such a bad thing. Because now I have time to live, to learn. To not feel like I'm fighting for something. It's just me and Natasha against the world. We were stupidly in love and we weren't scared to admit it.

Every so often I would sneak glances at the woman only to catch her glancing at me too. We'd been together for a while and it was only now I didn't feel scared. I didn't feel scared of losing her, because even if I did, I'd know I loved her the best I could. And I'd never feel that love again.

We landed in Valletta, Malta, ensuring to keep the jet cloaked so no one would find it. We found a small secluded hotel and got two rooms, one for Sam and Steve, and one for me, Nat and Wanda.

This place was somewhere we were gonna lay low for a while, whilst we made plans of where we were gonna go. What we were going to do. Although I think the overall consensus was we wanted to work on taking hydra down, one base at a time. We were patient, we knew it would take a while.

Nat was currently in the shower, she had insisted on waiting for Wanda and I as we had been locked up for 3 weeks and hadn't been able to shower.

My sister and I lay on the double bed, my head touching hers as we stared at the ceiling. I tried to think of the words to say to her, but I don't think anything could help with the trauma she had been through.

"Thank you," I muttered, the brunette shifting a little at my words. "What for?" She questioned, her Sokovian accent still strong. "Saving me," I told her and she took in a sharp inhale of breath.

"I couldn't lose you. Not after losing everyone else," she spoke, and I could tell she was tearing up but I didn't make a deal out of it, knowing she had to feel her emotions without interference in order to heal.