friends with benefits

"Lay down, Sky." His voice is low and seductive.

"Can I take the blind fold of now?"

"No."

His lips touched me in slow, seductive movements. Along my cheek, down to the curve of my neck. His hands slip over my breasts, tugging at my nipples. They grow hard, under his expert touch. Sparks of desire, burst all over me. I bite my lip, holding back a strangled moan.

Caleb's hands slides down my waist, my thighs and legs. He gently massages my skin. "I need to see you." My voice came out hoarse and low. I reached for the blind fold and tried removing it.

"Relax, Skylar."

I extended my arms, tracing his smooth skin. He trapped one my fingers, between his lips and sucked. Encased in the warm moist of his mouth, I whimpered under him.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It's been a year since Skylar's dad committed suicide and Skylar has been washing blood off her hands for far too long. But she accepts the fact that she's still a little crazy and feels as if she's finally gotten it all under control.

Parties, drugs, and sex flood Caleb's life. Music and scandal run through his veins. He's the brother of a rock star and son of a jazz legend. With so many groupies vying for his attention, his childhood best friend Skylar keeps him anchored in reality.

Everything changes when she asks him for a unique favour: she wants him to take her virginity.

tunnelvisions