his Warrior Mate

Charlie Robinson was an nerdy, but outgoing, weird, random, 17 year old whose parents were killed by hunters when she was to young to remember and was then placed in the care of the Alpha and Luna of her pack, the Red Dawn pack.

Spencer Adams is the Alpha of the Red Dawn pack. He sleeps with sluts, parties, and doesn't give a damn about anyone.

Two years ago, when Spencer was 16 he rejected Charlie as his mate.

Now don't think this is those cliché werewolf books were the mate runs off and comes back a goddess. No, no, no. My dear child. No.

Charlie had stayed with her pack, not giving Spencer the satisfaction of making her feel weak and unwanted about herself. She has been training with Spencer's father, Alpha Carter and is now the best pack warrior of her pack.

Spencer knows this, but two years later, Spencer has still not accepted Charlie as his mate even if she has changed into a pack warrior.

Again, this isn't a cliché story about Spencer coming to realize that Charlie is what he needs as a mate and as the pack future Luna. Well, a little of that, I'll admit, but as they start to go through a love/hate relationship, hunters are forming and growing and are out to destroy the werewolf race.

Follow Spencer and Charlie's journey through love, hate, laughs, awkward moments, want, lust and fights that will leave people heartbroken.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dedicated to Xneverlander