Tattooed Possession

Come here, little kitty," Ashton whispers, his voice holding darkness and danger.

I shake my head at him, "N-no," I whimper and scramble back on his bed.

His eyes darken dangerously, "Now, kitten."

I shake my head again. I know that if I come to him he will do something, say something that will hurt me. He'll make me fear him more.

"No," I whisper, my voice showing what I feel. Fear.

He grins darkly. He walks over to me, like a predator stalking his prey on a hunting night.

I scramble backwards until my back hits the wall. I suck in a sharp breath and close my eyes tightly. I feel him walk up to me. He grabs me off of the bed roughly, making me shriek as he pins me to the wall. I feel him place his hands on the wall a few inches away from my head. I'm trembling. I'm scared of him.

"Are you scared, kitten," He whispers

I shake my head, lying.

"You know I don't like you lying to me, kitten." He growls, his hand suddenly finding my hair and pulling it into a tight grip. I quickly grab his wrist and pant with fear and anticipation. "Are. You. Scared. Of. Me." He breaths, kissing under my ear and tightening his grip in my hair.

Not bothering to lie to him anymore, I nod, "Yes," I whisper.

I feel his dark and wicked grin against my neck. He chuckles darkly, "Good girl."

-

| Ashton Elliot was dangerous. | From the way he spoke to the way he fought. | Everyone was terrified of him and his sadist attitude. | He was like a hurricane. | He destroyed everything in his path when he was angry. He was sadist, insane, psychotic and deadly. | How I, Carly Steele, got caught in his sadist, psychotic and terrifying path is anyone's guess.. |

-

Warning: Not a fanfiction, swearing, insanity, psychotic, sick, dark humor. This is an intense dark romance, if you do not care for that, then kindly fuck off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yabba Dabba Doe This Book is so Good

Dedicated to XNeverLander