"Okay, come on. You can rest on my bed," I picked Charlie up and he clung to me, sniffling.

"I'm sorry I was so naughty, Master,"

Keep the resolve. Keep the resolve.

"That's okay, Charlie. But you know you could have asked someone to find me. Pushing people is not appropriate which is why you were punished. I am allowing you to spend the next few hours here to relax, but then we need to have a discussion,"

I punched in the code for my room and laid Charlie down on his side. He whined softly and I shushed him. I grabbed the healing cream from the bathroom and told Charlie to lie on his stomach.

While I lightly applied the cream, I could hear Charlie's breathing get deeper until he was snoring. I sighed and put the cream away and washed my hands. I guess our discussion would have to wait until he woke up.

Knowing Charlie would probably be out cold of a while, I slipped out of my room and ran into Ken. He had a look of disgust and shock on his face.

"I don't believe it. That kid actually had the nerve to show up here! I hope you sent him out of here,"

My face must have given Charlie's whereabouts away because Ken zeroed in on the shut door behind me and he pointed towards it, "You're fucking joking, right? What the hell, Daniel? I thought you hated his guts! And what about Quinn? What're you going to do about him?"

I had completely forgotten about Quinn. Charlie had this way about him and I always managed to forget everything I was supposed to be doing and solely focused on him.

Ken snapped his fingers in my face and I shrugged, "I don't know. I don't know what I'm going to do about either of them. Charlie's been gone for almost a year. He wouldn't have come back without a good reason. I need to know why to at least get closure or something. Maybe if I can figure that out, I can talk to Quinn. Can you tell Quinn to stay after closing?"

"Fine, but I swear if you lead Quinn on and then dump him, I'm quitting!" Ken stormed off and I opened my playroom door again. To my surprise, Charlie was sitting up, the dark red sheets over his body. His head was facing the bathroom and his knees were tucked under his chin.

"So, you've got a new submissive, huh?"

I sat down in front of him, "No, I don't. That's not what I want to talk about either. Charlie, you left. For a year! I waited for you to come back for months. Why now? And don't say because of that marriage either. Why did you really come back? Better yet, why did you leave?"

"You never claimed me, Danny. I thought I was just your plaything. I started seeing someone outside the club and we really hit it off. I didn't feel like I owed you an explanation since we weren't together or exclusive, so I ran. I didn't think you'd take it this hard. Six months into the relationship and he proposed. We had a quick wedding and then it went downhill.

He couldn't satisfy me or my special needs. He was violent, but not in the pleasurable way. He was rough and eventually tore me during sex. I asked for a divorce and he said no. I tried an annulment, but he disappeared and without him, I can't get the marriage annulled. So, I ran again. I thought you might be able to help,"

"So, you didn't really come back for me?"

"Yes, I did. I was too afraid to say anything a year ago, but Danny, I want to be in a contract with you. I want to be your submissive again. I know that I don't really deserve another chance, but we were great together,"

I smiled and nodded. He reached out and gently placed his hand on my cheek. I grabbed it and pulled him into a kiss. His lips were soft and wet from his tears.