1. To humans

Dear Humans,

Are you still alive and well? If one without the other, I wish you both. You are reading this because I too, I am alive and thankfully I am well. I received all your messages years ago and although it seemed like I ignored all of it, I just was not in the right frame of mind to receive anything.

This is scary....writing again. It has been three years since my writer's block struck and damn did it strike hard. I too, can't believe that I am writing again. I want to thank angeltherory for suggesting that I start out small, which I ignored for a while because I could not get a hold of myself but then I decided to do just as was suggested and it helped.

I wrote a few things on instagram and somehow, I have ended up here, with feelings, although not new, I still can not explain. 12 day of February 2020, exactly three years and seven days since I stopped writing; now seems like the best time to start again.

It has been a hot minute, I apologize for my inactivity. I have fought the thoughts of expressing myself in fear of being too much but I have embraced being a writer. Thoughts, imaginations, clear descriptionssometimes poetic, sometimes humorousare things that I live for, are things that I need.

All that being said, here I go again, trying to bring to life my dark and twisted lines with a dash of humor as well as poetry. I hope you are all still here, and I hope you all support The Sunset & You as you supported DFOW.

Naomi Gatthis is back to writing and although it took a while to fully surface, I hope it was worth the wait. This short story will contain only seven long yet short chapters as I am still trying to ease into writing. As always, feel free to share your thoughts, comment and share this story when you feel like.

This book was inspired by a broken heart and the end of a love that was true.

With warm love,

Naomi Gatthis.