Rising Up

The whole Lucas not caring thing was a phase, I mean he might of not cared that much at the moment.
But were still going strong.
It was finally Christmas holidays and I got to have 3 weeks off of school, no exams for us.
Whoop whoop!
I woke up with no alarm, and I was in my fuzzy pajamas and cuddling with my dogs. It was the best feeling to not have to go to school for 3 weeks.
I loved it so much.
Lucas climbed through the window and jumped onto the bed, "good morning gorgeous"
As he leant in and kissed me, he laid there smiling and staring at me.
"I am so excited to spend my Christmas holidays with you"
He smiled as he talked, I could tell he was happy.
He all of a sudden pulled out a bouquet of red roses, that had a little note inside saying "I love you Hailey"
I started to feel myself blush, looking down and smelling the roses.
He looked at me and smiled, "let's go do something today"
I sat up, "like?"
He looked out the window thinking, "umm how about we go buy a bunch of cake mixes and ice creams and chocolate bars, we can have a junk day, then after we make all of our treats we can watch netflix all day, your choice on which show"
I got out of bed and sat beside him, "man you really know me"
He went in my closet, "so uhh what you wearing today"
I ran over to wear he was standing and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a blue baggy sweater that had snowman's all over it. I loved snowman's haha.
I got dressed in the washroom and did my winter makeup.
It had red lipstick with gold eye shadow that was really sparkly, over that I put silver eye liner on my top lashes, it was very festive.
I straightened my hair and put a little blue bow in.
I walked out, "all ready to go"
He looked, "man your beautiful"
I smiled, and laughed.
"No I'm not, now stop being so adorable it's making me jealous"
He ran over and picked me up, hugging me.
I leant in and kissed him and it was the most amazing moment ever.
About 30 minutes after we took his car drove to the grocery store, or more descriptive "Safeway Grocery Store"
We ran together over to the junk isle and picked out cake mixes, about 5 different ones, chocolate bars, 8 things of ice cream, two 2 liter pop bottles and 3 tubes of icing.
We laughed cause our cart would probably equal over 100,000 callories.