12- NEW PEOPLE , NEW CHALLENGES

Start from the beginning

She creepily stares at me and get , out of the car . I was sitting and turn the radio on . And listening some music which calms my hot head . That's life man , the school bully changing tire of your car ( not his ) and you just relaxing .

......................................................................

Taurus takes so much time to fix the tyre , i closed the radio and get out from my car What is she doing ? I saw taurus was not on the back side of car !!! What ?! Where is she .... Ughh no .. Now what i do ? I was so scared where she gone , then i feel someone poking me .

I gasped Aah !! I saw taurus smiling at me and mumbles coward .. I angrily said Hey , iam not , and how many times i told you don't go anywhere ? Taurus said I just ...but i cut her words Oh , i don't want to listen your explanation right now . Its good you fix the tyre , now lets go . I was walking towards my car then taurus said But scorpio... I again cut her and opens my car door and said Tell me your story in the ca..Aaahh !!! What is that ?!

I saw a baby was sitting at my seat , i was so shocked , taurus came towards me and said you like it ? I cried Can you tell me where you find this ?! She smiles and say  I can't find him , he finds me

I saw a baby was sitting at my seat , i was so shocked , taurus came towards me and said you like it ? I cried Can you tell me where you find this ?! She smiles and say I can't find him , he finds me .

What ?

Taurus points her index finger towards trees Look their . i saw a damaged car and the driver was died and also looks like half zombie , taurus said i think he was his father , when i saw that baby he was sleeping and i saw his father dead body holding a gun ...looks like he shoot himself before becoming a zombie .

I can't listen this it's too emotional . I said It makes me cry , but it was too risky to take a baby with us ....if he cries then zombie hear his noise and came towards us . Taurus pick the baby and said That doesn't mean i leave him here , he's now my responsibility , i take care my two children . Hmm...what one more child ? I looked inside the car but their is no one then taurus laughs you are the second one . I smiles at her and the the baby laughs .

Again , i was driving the car and the baby was sitting on the back seat , i looked at him , he is cute i asked Btw how old he is ?
Taurus said Maybe 1 year old... hey new member can you talk ? I looked at her in confused manner and said Stupid how could a 1 year old baby talk ? Then the baby laughs .

VIRGO POV
At 11:00 pm

I stops my car it's night time and iam so tired . Pisces i can't drive more ....iam so tired . I sadly says and pisces said So ..i drive and you sleep on back seat . I asked What about you ? He smiles Don't worry iam not so sleepy . Pisces sits on the driving seat and i sit beside him Ok , you drive i sleep here .
Pisces starts the car and i sleep their .

Time skips
At 2:30am

Mom...Dad...
I heard something and opened my eyes , i saw sleepy pieses was shivering and crying . I tries to calm him , but he cried continuously . I shakes him Pisces wake up !! Pisces again mumbles , i shakes him more Mo..Pieses ! He wakes up and look at me with wide eyes Huh ?! He hugs me and i hug him back and patted his head Relax , relax .... Are you ok ?

He tried to speak No

He tried to speak No...i was driving ...how i sleep ...
I said Ok Shhh , don't need to say anything . He again mumbles Bu..but .

He was still scared , looks like he saw his dead parents , i smiles Its ok .... Looks like you didn't sleep from two days . Thats why you got nightmares . 😄 I smiles at him , he gave a weak smile , i pull him from driving seat and said Ok ...you sleep , i drive the car .

He slowly shakes his head No , you take rest . I said happily I am ok now , and now iam so much awake and active to drive . You need to sleep . Go !! I sit on the driving seat and starts the car .

Pieses still looks scared thats why he wouldn't able to sleep . I hold his hand , he looked at me confusedly and i said Sleep and don't worry about your nightmare , you are not alone . Iam with you . 😊 He smiles at me , he tightly holds my left hand and sleeps .

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Annoucement :
Iam going to write another zodiac story ( haunted zodiac school ) its based on paranormal incidents .

And i published new chapters on every monday .
If you were intrested in horror or paranormal stories then please check my new story .

New story , some new character , new ships , new plot twist .

Love you 💜