🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬

Start from the beginning

"You little-!"

"Um, okay!" Adrien immediately intervened, cutting Marinette off. "Happy Birthday, Marinette." He smiles at her, giving her a blue box.

The bluebell-eyed girl immediately switched up, staring open-mouthed at the small box in her hand until Alya's hand reaches over and closes her mouth.

"Open it Marinette," Alya urged.

Marinette giggles nervously, but before she can open Adrien's gift, Befana's voice interrupts, startling everyone.

"♫ La Befana comes at night, on her shaky broom in flight. She gives candy to those who are dandy. ♫" The villain hops off her flying motorcycle and walks toward Marinette.

"Grandma?!" Marinette's eyes widened.

"You lied to your grandma, Marinetta," Befana spoke.

Everyone scattered while Adrien ran off in different directions to transform.

"No, I-I didn't know Alya was throwing a surprise party for me," Marinette uttered.

Alya moved in front of her best friend. "She's for real, ma'am."

"And all those candies you pretended to be eating?" Befana asked.

"I'm sorry, grandma. It's just that I didn't want to upset you." The bluenette stated.

"I'm not your grandma anymore. From now on, I am only Befana! And I'm going to punish you for all those lies!" Befana tries to shoot Marinette, but she ducks, causing Mylène to get hit instead, and she turns to coal.

"No!" Marinette cried.

Kalianna scowls and runs off, hiding under the food table and letting Tikki out of her purse. "I gotta transform. Tikki, spots on!"

Meanwhile, Marinette ran away from Befana, but Sabine, who was now an angel-like fairy, blocked her path.

"It's rude to leave while Befana's still speaking to you," Befana aims her gun at Marinette, but her aim is knocked away by Cat Noir's staff.

"Hey, I never knew grandmas could be so nasty," The cat hero commented.

"You would look wonderful in white, my pretty kitty," Befana rotates the cylinder of her gun again and fires at the hero, but he dodged easily.

"Eh, not convinced. I'm much more into black. Makes my eyes stand out, don't you think?" Cat Noir asked before he eluded more blasts from Befana's gun.

"Take care of this pesky pussycat!" The villain said to Sabine.

Sabine obliged and flew up to Cat Noir and attacked him. Luckily, he dodged.

"Hey, I thought fairies were supposed to be nice!" Cat Noir exclaimed.

Sabine goes in to attack him again but a yo-yo was wrapped around her waist and she was pulled to the ground.

Lady Luck jumps on top of the chimney Cat Noir was on just then. "Hey, kitty. Need a hand?"

"Badly," Cat Noir replied.

Meanwhile, Befana was firing coal at Marinette, who was running away. "You're not getting away unpunished, Marinetta!"

The bluebell-eyed girl trips and drops Adrien's present, which is turned to coal by Befana.

"You don't deserve all these presents, you spoiled little brat! Now, for what you really deserve," Befana attempts to fire her gun again, but it is empty, forcing her to reload from the bag at her waist. "Don't worry. You'll get what's coming to you."