The morning before aisawas announcement

Bakuboi's pov
When we got back kiri and I headed to my room to put the things away while the others fucked off to do their own shit. We got to my dorm and I unlocked the door we headed strait (unlike us) to the kitchen "hey bakubabe after we put away all of this can we go and cuddle" kiri said "sure" I reply and we unload all of the bags and put the contents where they are meant to go. As soon as we finished I took his hand and interlocked my fingers with his and pulled him towards me and took his other hand "so where are we going to cuddle then because as fun as it sounds I don't think the kitchen is an appropriate spot for cuddling" he says and I chuckle slightly "oh my god that was the cutest thing ever" he says "shut up" I reply and kissed him softly "my room" I ask "if that's fine yeah" he replies "your such a dork" I say and removed one of my hands still holding one of his hands and lead him to my bed so we can lie down and he follows also lying down I wrapped my arms around him and he does the same "I don't wanna go to school tomorrow" he says "me neither but you've gotta go and so do I" I say and yawned "someone's tired" he says "yeah I'm not good with staying up late" I reply "late? It's only 9:00" he says "exactly, late" I say "what time do you usually go to bed" he asks "I normally go to bed at 8:00 but I'm usually asleep in between half past and 25 to" I reply "Well if you're really tired remove your binder and contact lenses because you're not meant to sleep in them" he says and I get up walk over to the closet step inside and shut the door. I quickly take off my top, binder and trousers and put on the onesie from last night and step back out of the closet "do you wanna get changed" I ask "yeah sure babe" he says and I went back into the closet and remove my clothes from today and put the to the side so it looks clean and I give him the onesie from when he last stayed around "you can change in here" I say and he goes to change while i go over to where I keep my glasses and I take my contact lenses out and put on my glasses and lay back down. When kiri is done he came out of the closet (he is already out as gay I'm talking about the actual closet not the metaphorical one used for lgbt people) and laid back down onto the bed and wrapped his arms around me so I wrapped my arms around him "night babe" he says and kisses my forehead so I snuggled into his chest "night" I say sleepily and fell asleep almost instantly.

Kiriboi's pov
"Night babe" I say and kissed his forehead and he snuggled into my chest 'cute' I thought "night" he says sounding very tired then I start hearing soft snores signaling that he is asleep 'wow he really can't handle being up past 8:30' I think to myself and I slowly drift into a peaceful slumber.

I woke up to a beeping sound and so did bakubabe "mornin' babe" I say "morning" he replies "are you gonna go back to your dorm to get clothes or are you going to use mine" he asks "use yours if I can" I say "sure I'll get changed first then I'll hand some to you for you to change" he says and walks into the closet.

Bakuboi pov
I walk into the closet take off my onesie and put my binder and underwear on. I then got into this outfit

I then left the closet with some clothes in my hand for kiri and he walks in

I then left the closet with some clothes in my hand for kiri and he walks in. While he is changing I put my contact lenses in and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast I decided to make pancakes because they are quick and easy. Once the batter has been made kiri comes into the kitchen wearing what I gave him

(With full length ripped jeans not shorts) "can I borrow some hairspray bakubabe" he asks "yeah sure you know where it is right" I replied "yeah thanks" he said and hugged me then I started to feel cramping in my lower stomach so I ran to the bath...

(With full length ripped jeans not shorts) "can I borrow some hairspray bakubabe" he asks "yeah sure you know where it is right" I replied "yeah thanks" he said and hugged me then I started to feel cramping in my lower stomach so I ran to the bathroom slamming the door "kat are you ok" kiri yelled sounding worried "call Mina" I yelled back

Kirishima pov
I went into bakubabe's badroom to get the hairspray he allowed me to use then out of nowhere I hear the bathroom door slam shut so I ran to the kitchen an kat isn't there "kat are you ok" I yelled needing to know if he is ok "call Mina" he yelled back so that's what I did. I got my phone out of my pocket and I called Mimas contact luckily she picked up right away "hey kiri what's up" she said "bakubabe told me to call you after he ran into the bathroom and slammed the door I don't know what's up" I reply without taking a breath "ok kiri ask him what's going on and put me on speaker so I can hear" she said so I took the phone away from my ear and put it on speaker "kat what's up Mina is on the phone she can hear you" I say "cramps, I just started THAT time of the month" he said emphasising the word that "ok kiri I'll be there in 30 seconds tell that to bakugou too" she said then hung up "Mina will be here in 30 seconds she said so just hang in there ok" I say "ok" he replies I then walk in circles not knowing what to do in the 30 seconds of waiting then I hear a knock at the door so I rush over and open it. It was Mina "bathroom" I say and she runs over to the bathroom "bakugou open up its me Mina" she yells banging on the door so he opens the door and she gives a bag of things to him then slams the door "there should be everything you need in there" she yelled "thanks pinky"he yelled back and then I go back to his room to get the hairspray to spike my hair.