Imagines/Headcanons | Valentine's Special

Börja om från början

Jean Pierre Polnareff:

Polpol over here is like his hair. Most of the time it's straight but it does bend ;)

Everyone knows Jean is a full blown romantic. A great preference for a date of his is going out dancing with a wonderful dinner or staying home building forts and kissing while the vinyl plays.

Muhammad Avdol:

Avdol is probably on the Straight side. Sorry \(〇_o)/

A date with Avdol includes going out for breakfast and heading out to explore for a while. After a few hours of exploring the two of you just snuggle in bed together.

DIO:

DIO is already confirmed Bi... He's in mY cUlT

Unlike younger him, DIO is a mega romantic. He'll have Cool Ice go and guard outside with Animal Shop as he and you relax having dinner or reading or cuddling together.

Josuke Higashikata:

Josuke gives me Pan energy. Or Ace since in one episode he says, 'I believe in true love'

Josuke's preference for a date includes watching movies, cuddling, kisses and video games. Overall, just chilling with each other and being in love together.

Okuyasu Nijimaura:

Ace. Okuyasu is a blessedboi, and I feel like being Ace is suitable for him

Okuyasuboi is probably into a date where you and him are going to Tonio's, going out with his friends and him, or just walking around Morioh to see all the pretty things of town with you UwU

Koichi Hirose:

Idk for Koichi either, actually idk at all for him. Straight I guess.

A study-date suffices perfectly for this shortie. He loves working through puzzles too with you, anything that needs to be solved is fun to do.

Rohan Kishibe:

It's kinda silly but I've seen it once or twice, HCs of Rohan being Trans. I find that kinda cute ♡

Rohannie likes making everything perfect. His idea for a date is either going to a restaurant or cafe discussing random things. His ideal date is just being loved and flirted with while cuddling on the couch.

Yoshikage Kira:

Straight. I mean, yeah.

Kira doesn't go for anything extremely big, though his small dates at his home are just wonderful. Candlelit and romantic. Of course, he doesn't want you to stay in the same house where he keeps nail clippings or severed hands so whenever you leave, he gives you a small forehead kiss before going.

Giorno Giovanna:

Massive Bi energy. Loverboi be out for everyone.

Giorno is a loverboi, he'll take you out for ice cream, give you flowers and flirt with you, calling you better than gold or flowers, anything with great worth. He then ends it all off with a long kiss. He does come around for some dates just to cuddle though.

Bruno Buccelarti:

Pan Mom. Pan Mom. Or Gay Dad. Either way, I feel like he just goes for whoever he admires the most.

Bruno baby likes treating you sweetly and just being in your presence is enough. Since he's the capo for his team, he's away a lot if the time, but makes the most out of his moments with you, smooching on the couch or maybe reading together.

Leone Abbacchio:

Abbacchio gives me Pan vibes, mostly because of the fact I can see he only wants you when you want him back, regardless of your gender :3

Fancy cheeses, wine, and make outs are Abbacchio's main themes for a date. He doesn't want to go too overboard with you since he obviously is from a gang, but wants to make you feel loved with a romantic night and love-bites.
(You know I had to do it to ya)

Pannacotta Fugo:

I think Fugo is Gay. There, I said it. Sounds dumb but yeah.

Fugo's dream date is either pleasantly doing puzzles or equations with each other or going to a pet shop and seriously deciding with you whether or not to get a cat.

Guido Mista:

Mista be a Bi boy. More bois to join my cult.

A date with Mista includes going to a fancy restaurant and making jokes, laughing, and just having a good time overall :)

Ghirga Narancia:

This boy is like the Polnareff case but a bit different. 80% Straight 20% Gay

This sweet boi loves to go out dancing. He'll take you out to clubs, dancing the night away with epic music going on, but if that's too much, he likes playing video games with you, snuggled together in a blanket.

Sorry if this was half assed. I really wanted to write about all the parts but since I chose such a dumb time to start, I couldn't really continue.

I was gonna write about Jojolion! I love Jojolion! Oh well. Anyway, I hope you guys have a great Valentine's Day. I've got a date with my girlfriend so I'm making this way earlier than I should. (It's like, 2 in the morning for me lol)

-L o f i